• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros Brawl Release Party

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
I have limited room, but I will be holding a release party for the 9th of March for those in the Central Florida area that are interested. I'm thinking of having a tournament there for it, but nothing specific has been asked for in it. Anybody planning on going will need to PM or IM me ahead of time so I can account for how many heads will be in my home. I'm open to request, but since I haven't run tournaments in a long time I'm willing to take on some suggestions if they are reasonable. Please note, this is a party, not a serious tournament. The game will have just came out in the states and it wouldn't really be fair for those who haven't imported it. On that note I won't be sponsoring any actual prizes of the sort. While it isn't required (you'll still be welcomed), feel free to bring snacks or refreshments to add to the party. Also keep in mind, this is a great opportunity to try to recruit casuals into competitive if the right tact is used. Take advantage of this fact.

So far I've got those that are interested:

• C@sH Mooney
  • MysticKenji

SheerMadness

Smash Master
LOL this is too good. The kid that was talking **** to me on mIRC lives in Orlando. Yah I was BloodFalcon on mIRC #smashboards chat the other night. I'm down to own you in any version of smash. If you wanna play with real competitive players let me know.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
LOL this is too good. The kid that was talking **** to me on mIRC lives in Orlando. Yah I was BloodFalcon on mIRC #smashboards chat the other night. I'm down to own you in any version of smash. If you wanna play with real competitive players let me know.
Kid? Hardly. And for clarification, I was not talking **** to you. I went into that chat room and the first thing I hear come from your screen name is "Played Smash Brawl for two hours and it sucks!" If you whine as much in person as you did the other night I don't think I'm up for you being in my home. I don't want people in my home who are just going to ***** the whole time they are there.

I'm interested.

Get on aim so i can get the specs and stuff.
I'm almost always online. Shouldn't be hard to find me.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
ohhh **** ryan talkin **** truuuuu,
roboto would get pwned by smash gordon. aka sheer, aka pikachu.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Orlando smash consists mainly of my crew. Sounds like you're scared of playing me after talking **** to me though.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
added you on aim your not coming up roboto

send me an IM pl0x

lol wtf you were blood falcon

what epic mindgames, and we have played before lulz

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
added you on aim your not coming up roboto

send me an IM pl0x

lol wtf you were blood falcon

what epic mindgames, and we have played before lulz
Hmmm, sure you spelled it right? There is no dash in my AIM screen name.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
My behavior? I'm pritty sure I simply stated my opinion about brawl, you didn't like it and started to talk **** to me. Seems like you're the one with the behavior issue.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
My behavior? I'm pritty sure I simply stated my opinion about brawl, you didn't like it and started to talk **** to me. Seems like you're the one with the behavior issue.
You came into a chat room on IRC for people that are fans of the game only to ***** about it. That's like a atheist who goes into Christian chat room and then tells people how much their religion sucks. It was inappropriate and you didn't even present a valid point other than you played it for two hours. I didn't talk "****" to you. I called you out on your blatantly spiteful statements.

Top Bottom