• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Smash Bros 3DS XL Preorders now available at EBGames and Gamestop in both USA & Canada

EndlessSmash

Smash Cadet
Hopefully this wasn't posted already; if it is can a mod please lock this.

Although the Gamestop website only ships to US only, the stores in Canada also have them available (I just pre-ordered mine, and the EBGames I went to only has the red version available). Just a heads up to those in Canada that wanted to get one as the sales clerk told me there's a limited quantity they receive for the Smash 3DS XL. I'm not sure if the US website ones are limited in numbers.

I know there are plenty of other stores that are probably offering the same pre-order, but I have yet to check those.

Last edited:

KaZe_DaRKWIND

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5043-2124-2144
With the New 3DS coming out I don't know why anyone would get one. Unless they didn't already have a 3DS.

EndlessSmash

Smash Cadet
With the New 3DS coming out I don't know why anyone would get one. Unless they didn't already have a 3DS.
I need one for myself so I can play with my sibling, and I'm usually a sucker for these "limited edition" babbles.

I like the new 3DS, but not to the point where having the extra features would be game-breaking for Smash (Not to mention my sibling would whine about how I got a "newer and better" one and left her in the dust with the old one), so I really don't mind sticking with the old one.

TheUltraDeino

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheUltraDeino
3DS FC
3866-8826-1729
I need one for myself so I can play with my sibling, and I'm usually a sucker for these "limited edition" babbles.

I like the new 3DS, but not to the point where having the extra features would be game-breaking for Smash (Not to mention my sibling would whine about how I got a "newer and better" one and left her in the dust with the old one), so I really don't mind sticking with the old one.
same here, I don't really need a new 3ds right now, and there's barely anything that makes me really want to get it (besides xenoblade) so I'm fine with the limited edition smash bros 3ds xl that I saved up money for

Kuragari

Smash Apprentice
As much as I want a Smash XL, with the New line most likely launching in the US next year Im just going to wait.

BLTspirit

Smash Rookie
NNID
BLTspirit
The design on the smash XLs is horrific IMO. Could have done much better on color choice and what image they put on the back.

A simple black smash logo seems like a better design choice over just having the box art on the back of your XL. Just my opinion though.

R0Y

Smash Master
Japanese one is New 3DS....

West gets old 3DS XL for this...No chance Nintendo.

Top Bottom