• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash brawl tournament - colombia (july)

TKila

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys how are you, well i will write this in english because all caountrys in the caribeans dont talk spanish and also brasil in south america so anyway english international language XD

now here is the point, our community COBRAWLERS we are dealing an important Tournament in July host city: Cartagena

This event will be special because without any help of big companys like MLG or EFEST (colombia) (we dont have their support anymore) i am going to make an honorable tournament with the samethings i guess to try to be like they did just amazing tournaments....

so i am just talking to you guys to be in expectative of this tournament the publicity i havent been done yet but it will be soon, this tournament also we are in the posibility to host 2 Players from the US, ALLY (Snake) and Kryztedez (Wario)

so u guys people from

JAMAICA VENEZUELA BRASIL ECUADOR EL SALVADOR PUERTO RICO PANAMA

and others

to know if u guys are interested to come to our tournament in July

The Foreign Brawler will have this benefits:

1. NO HOTEL TO PAY, u will be host in a brawler house (probably mine)
2. NO FOOD problem (when is it in the house the host will give u with no problems)
a. But if u guys whant to buy something that is in ur decision XD
3. People will Pay ur TAXIS or other transportation stuff and also from the AIRPORT

Well, i guess thats all now is just to know what u guys think about it :)

Let me know if u have question :)

With Love Tila TkiLA Shut de Amur D:

Top Bottom