• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

smash board tag, wiiu player finder thread

Xtremee

Smash Apprentice
Hello, I been playing online for a while and I have found amazing players, just wondering if any of them where peeps from over here.

I'm using this tag on my username [SB] and anyone from Smash boards should join the cause so we can exchange experiences, matches, Fcs, videos, tips etc

SB~Xtremee or SB.Xtremee

I just played a person named Digg, we had a funny Ness ditto match, and two other good matches. If you're from here GGs.

This thread is for the sole purpose of finding smashboards players while playing online, thus sharing experiences and if so, videos and pictures of the matches

Last edited:

Xtremee

Smash Apprentice
I think there's a thread for that, I'll add you guys but this thread it's to find players you already played with online.

Top Bottom