• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Battle Music

Jellydino

Smash Cadet
When im playing, I mostly listen to music that'd make me feel like im doing a montage. Allows me to string things along better and it makes me confident to go for rest reads which end up netting me kills and winning matches for me. Mostly House or Electro, but I do find myself enjoying a bit of ambient.

These is one of my favorite ones

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I like to listen to this for faster gameplay.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
I'm not sure on whether or not this actually counts, but whenever I can, I pick Omega Coliseum just so that I can listen to Duty (Ablaze), Conquest (Ablaze), and Id~Purpose. If only Destiny (Ablaze) was included; I would fight even harder.

CptJPuff

Smash Journeyman
I'll forever listen to three songs while I'm smashing.

Edit: What's the BB code for a spolier? I'd like to put one on my three songs so people don't have to scroll so much.

Last edited:

カワシさん

I normally don't but when I do I listen to Brawl's Final Destination Theme, Battlefield, or some music I like from the series of the character I'm using. Ex: If I'm using Pit I might listen to Boss Battle Theme 1.

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
I listen to final fantasy 10 boss theme
gets you in a good mood to fight

Last edited:

Blaziking17

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RobeezyLnP
3DS FC
1547-5531-6535
I generally like to listen to DnB, Drumstep, Electronic, VG Soundtrack, and Metal music while I'm playing.

eklyps12

Smash Rookie
NNID
eklyps12
Can't go wrong with Two Steps From Hell! They make epic battle music. However, it isn't very fast paced...

Top Bottom