• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bash IV!! October(20TH!!!) Smashing.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Seibrik is back and he's got a new trick, hosting a tourny ten times as sick, as the last one, the last one he hosted, now you can see the skill that he boasted.

Yea so I'm hosting it alone this time, with little aid from Riddle. And by the way, the place really is 10 times as sick, much much better venue this time, maybe even a tad closer to some of you that are traveling from the north or west.

In any case you can tell me wat you think.

Lauderhill, FL 33351

For some basic directions... Well, if ur commin from south of 595, get to it from 95 or w.e. highway is closer to you, then wen on 595, exit onto University and head north, you'll be there for about 4-5 miles or so, its in a shopping center RIGHT after NW. 44th Street.
If your comming from the north, again, get to University, i'm not sure the fastest way for you guys, thats wat mapquest is for, but if you pass NW 44th st. you went to far.
I hope that helps and you guys get the idea. When all else fails, or for anyone out of state, mapquest it. /End Wall of Directions

Date:
OCTOBER 20TH!!!! A SATURDAY!!!!.

So a quick note so far on changes.

1. Hosting alone =D
2. New place, about 4 times as big as the comic shop was with the same treats and goodies as well as a bathroom I believe, and an amazing Anime/Novelty store a couple shops down owned by the same guy.
3. NOT on a Thursday.

Something that is the same however, the person working there is still a nice guy. :D

Some numbers for calling enjoyment:
(954)-742-5141=Store number, the guys name I believe is Brad, if it's a girl, its probably Denise.
(786) 436-5990= My number, ask for Seibrik or David.

Time:
Doors Open-10AM
Signups for doubles- 10:30
Doubles-11:30
Singles following doubles.
Doors Close- 10PM Extra time might be able to be requested.

Fees:
Xif's Stupid Rule: 20 Dollar Door Fee, 15 of which goes toward the singles pot.
Doubles: $20 per team.

Payout:
Singles= 60/30/10
Doubles= 70/30[/color

Food:
It's all over the street of University, and the Anime shop i told you about two stores down sells Candy imported from japan such as Pocky. Some food for thought :p

General Rules Apply:
4 stock
No Items
8 Minutes
Friendly Fire for Teams

Random Stages:
Final D, Poke Stadium, Dreamland 64, Yoshi Story, Battlefield, FoD.

Banned:
Peaches Castle, Kongo Jungle, Great Bay, Onnet, Mushroom Kingdom, Temple, Brinstar Depths, Venom, Big Blue, Fourside, Flat Zone, Yoshi's Island 64.

FoD and Mute City banned for Doubles only.

All other stages are counterpick.

Daves Stupid Rule Applies.

No Stalling Please! (Wallbomb, Rising Pound)
No SoulStunner/Freeze Glitch either!
Wobbling will be handled with the Gentlemen's Rule.

Gentlemen's Rule: Whether to ban the Wobble or not, is decided upon both players should one be using IC's before the set Begins. If the opponent does not want it, it is banned. If he agrees it can be used to 200% before it's considered stalling.

BYOC.

With the Added Additional Space, I want alot of cubes/wii's and TV's! I want 10 as a MINIMUM!

GUYS WE NEED MORE TVS!! Any shape or size, as long as it works and connects to a gamecube!

TV'S
1. Store
2. Riddle
3. Linguini
4. Gank
5. Lambchops (Half Way There!)

Cubes/Wii's
1. Store
2. Seibrik
3. Riddle
4. Linguini
5. McScruff
6. Smilez
7. Knif
8. Gank (Almost there..)
9. Azianraven

If anyone can bring any of this, or even an additional copy of smash, it would be GREATLY appreciated.

ATTENDANCE:

1. Seibrik (Gayest Sheik?)
2. Riddle (The Anti-Counter)
3. Samericus (ESAM finally wanted to change his name)
4. McScruff (Woof)
5. Linguini (Emilio!!!)
6. Maverick's C0ck (Lambchops)
7. Smilez (Smiles IRL)
8. BlitzShaft (Should Usmash more)
9. Doodah (And Sasha?)
10. Sh0ckwave (Plays Pikachu?)
11. KeepSpdn?? (Still alive?)
12. SheikSSBM?? (SheikSSBB for Brawl?)
13. Knif (Better than a butter knife.)
14. BETA (Is his own fraternity)
15. Andres (A mix of marths)
16. Ceasar (Gentlemen's to knee)
17. Rexx (Jabs to Knee)
18. DarkZero (Is emo?)
19. Darkside (Is emo-er?)
20. Ryu (Trained by Riddle)
21. Gank (Like, shanked?)
22. Galeon (Is rly green mario's forgotten offspring)
23. ADHD (Whaa?)
24. Bird (Flies)
25. Sighrax (Blows himself up IRL)
26. Ryusiodo (Hi.)
27. DON (Not MiamiSoldier)
28. Azianraven
29. Andre

Estimated pot:
$435.00

I want this one to be big guys, we finally have the place to match it, dont let me down!

Top Bottom