• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Balls = New Play Style, Second Tourney Ruling?

fr0st2k

Smash Journeyman
The problem of this debate is this: a bunch of ****ing noob that didn't play yet. if you did, you'd clearly be against it.

smashball problems: FS not of equal value between character, will advantage usually the already good chars.
Smashball battle: easier for some characters, marth, Ike, Snake for exemple over metaknight (for exemple) The characters with stronger aerial can almost take the ball in 2 hit while metaknight has to hit it a million time with aerial and the ball seems to go MUCH farther away from metaknight upon hitting than most characters. Metaknight's FS is not the best, yet its so hard to catch the ball with him his best bet probably being up b + glide cancel (which somehow leave you vulnerable)

Rigged FS: I was able to pull 3 kos with sonic on two opponent, if you don't move the stick, sonic won't. You can stick into one place and move slightly toward the opponent sometimes even stopping on him.

bad FS: Pikachu he is uncontrollable, doesn't stop, does BAD % and bad knockback.

@dude984: tournaments ain't for kid. FS doesn't add balance to the game at all, it can only unbalance it. wait till you play the game and figure just how boring this is. if Smash was built in with a 1 final smash per round limit MAYBE that'd be discutable, but it is not.

agaist my friend once: I FSed the **** outta him, a smash ball appeared before he came back, I took it. there you go, 3 kills with no skills RAWR
Youre post screams of lies and noobiness. You FSed the *** outta him ... the ball appeared? When ? immediately after you used the FS? as he was flying off the stage ... and in the split second it takes to get back to life .. and you ahd already broked the new one open? YEAH!!! SUREEEEEEE!

Pikachu's FS is hard to control, YES, but it is STILL controllable, and racks up a HUGE amount of damage. When youre done, you simply hit them, and theyre dead.

3 kos with sonic? Hes SS for about 10 seconds...i can sit on the tele platform for 5...there is NO FREAKING WAY youd kill me twice with that move.

you have no idea what youre talking about.

Damax

Smash Lord
Youre post screams of lies and noobiness. You FSed the *** outta him ... the ball appeared? When ? immediately after you used the FS? as he was flying off the stage ... and in the split second it takes to get back to life .. and you ahd already broked the new one open? YEAH!!! SUREEEEEEE!

Pikachu's FS is hard to control, YES, but it is STILL controllable, and racks up a HUGE amount of damage. When youre done, you simply hit them, and theyre dead.

3 kos with sonic? Hes SS for about 10 seconds...i can sit on the tele platform for 5...there is NO FREAKING WAY youd kill me twice with that move.

you have no idea what youre talking about.
it came while he was recovering back to stage he had samus and was bombjumpin his way back. The first smash was used she had high damage, easy kill then I did some good damage, the last one was killer haha

HUGE amount of damage and no kills? who cares about dmg, kills mather at smash you should know... wait what you ignored?

yeah 3 KO's with sonic. I doubt the FS last 10 seconds, more like 20, and whatever I haven't really counted it seems long when you play that is enough. you can... wait combo as super sonic? is that true? yeah it does. if you can't even pull 3 kills on 2 enemies with sonic's final smash maybe you can't control well or maybe you just didn't play the game AT all

You have no idea what YOU are talking about, Samus FS as a MUCH better range than it looks, I remember trying your tactics, going behind her to try to forwardsmash her just like Link did on the DOJO but I was caught in it. with link.

Top Bottom