• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash attack option

Frutadi

Smash Rookie
Hello, I have a very simple question. Using the attack + special option in the controls menu to execute a smash attack, can you rebind the attack and special attack buttons to some other buttons on the controller and push both of those to execute a smash attack? For example, if I bind attack to R and special to B can I push both of those to do a smash attack instead of A+B (which is the default).

Kankato

Smash Journeyman
Hello, I have a very simple question. Using the attack + special option in the controls menu to execute a smash attack, can you rebind the attack and special attack buttons to some other buttons on the controller and push both of those to execute a smash attack? For example, if I bind attack to R and special to B can I push both of those to do a smash attack instead of A+B (which is the default).
You can bind R to attack and get the desired result.

Top Bottom