• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash at Rutgers University in New Jersey?

AbidingTruth

Smash Rookie
Hey, I was just wondering if there are any Smashers that go to Rutgers. I know False goes here because I saw him at a small tournament on campus, but I was wondering if there was anyone else. I also saw some guy mention something about Smash houses here, does anyone know what that is about?

Heromode

Smash Rookie
My buddy and I go to Rutgers and we are trying to get better. Finally decided to get into competitive play after following the scene lightly for a few years. I commute but spend a lot of time on campus.

AbidingTruth

Smash Rookie
Yeah, New Brunswick. I play Melee too, but I'm trash at it lol. I'm better at Brawl and I prefer it, but I could play either

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Rutgers is one of the best colleges for smash lol. Fests for Brawl and Melee happen oftenly. I would contact Nakat or Keitaro for Brawl-fests and Internet Explorer or Smellycat for Melee-fests. It's a popular spot for even non-students to come since RU is close enough for alot of players.

zerokoh

Smash Rookie
I am a Rutgers grad, but still live in the area. If there are smashfests / tournaments at Rutgers, I know non-rutgers students would be interested in attending.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Anyone at Rutgers Newark wanna play any Smash Bros? Any of em competitively or casually, whatever. I might not be the best but I'm definitely not the worst. My greatest weakness is being unable to stop myself from styling sometimes which makes me lose wins I could've had easily. Goes for Ultimate Marvel too, sometimes I'm just too stubborn.

Top Bottom