• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwest Smash Arena #2!

Smash Arena #2!
Posted by Yahoolog
Swords and Superheroes Arena, Kingwood, Texas
Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 06:00 PM
Until: Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 10:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Chicago)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Chicago

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Yahoolog

Smash Rookie
Hey guys Yahoolog here. I'm proud to present Smash Arena 2! The 1st was a success, and we are working to improve the experience by renting a bigger room, getting more set ups, and if there's enough demand, doing a laser tag side event with the attendees! If you couldn't make it to the 1st Smash Arena, be sure to try and make it to this one! This event is a biweekly by the way, so if you can't make this one, the next one should be in about 2 weeks.

The venue is Swords and Superheroes Area in Kingwood. They have an arcade, laser tag, board games, and more. Outside food and drink is NOT allowed. You can purchase food and drink in the venue. Another thing is they have a very small parking lot, so carpools are high...ly recommended. The venue fee is $5 and the cost to enter the tournament is also $5. I will wave your venue fee if you bring a set up. If enough set ups are brought and I know about them in advance, and enough people want to, we can run doubles.

We are running 3 stocks 8 minutes, with no items. The stage list is as follows:
Starters:
Battlefield/Miiverse
Smashville
Final Destination/Omega Stages
Counterpicks:
Dreamland
Lylat Cruise
Town and City
Delfino Plaza
Duck Hunt

That's about all I have for now. Stay tuned for updates coming to this event page, and let me know if you can bring set ups, and if you guys want to do a laser tag or doubles side event. Hope to see you guys there!

If you have any questions, the best way to reach me is on Twitter @SSByahoolog. Hope to see a lot of you there!

Yahoolog

Smash Rookie
UPDATE #1: We will be playing laser tag after the event! If you plan on coming, bring $15 for 3 games. That's all I have for now, hope to see a lot of people there!

Top Bottom