• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 64 Wiki Revolution

Zenyore

Banned via Warnings
I think we as a community should start editing articles for smash 64 on the smash wikia. As it stands, most players don't even have a page and the ones that do have outdated / incorrect information (on my page it is written that I am the Z, namely)

It's time for a revolution. We need to build the history of us elitists.

WHO'S WITH ME

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
I'm with you. I've always edited/added pages throughout the years. Most of the people with pages don't even play anymore and there are a lot of good/notable players without a page.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Nah, Koro alone is plenty good enough :troll:

Maybe I should make a page about myself lol since one doesn't exist, talk about how I'm an award winning astrophysicist or something

Zenyore

Banned via Warnings
You're a bunch of losers. If as a community we gradually put in work that **** will effortlessly become a reliable source for who's The Z and who isn't (out of other things)

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
You're a bunch of losers. If as a community we gradually put in work that **** tonel effortlessly become a reliable source for who's The Z and who isn't (out of other things)
As someone who edited things there basically daily for 5/6 months, maybe more, no,, it is generally not possible. They want the 64 char/stage pages to look just like the brawl ones and quite simply it doesn't work.

though i do have one idea that would work wonders. Have one person per character make a guide and iI transfer/translate it all to wiki format (giving credit of course)

Yoshi-Fan GM

Smash Cadet
I saw somewhere that SmashWikia is the old wiki, while SmashWiki (ssbwiki) is the new one that is updated more. I even have an userpage on there... but I don't really edit many articles because I do not spend much time on that page.

But I agree that there should me more articles about players/smashers. I am making a new article about my clan, but dunno if they will allow me to put that as a new "crew" page.

Near²

Banned via Warnings
SmashWiki sucks, or at least for the 64 section. I made an edit once, and it was reverted. I was like... who da **** do u think you're dealing with?!?

The best solution is to start a new wiki. The wiki software is free.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I saw somewhere that SmashWikia is the old wiki, while SmashWiki (ssbwiki) is the new one that is updated more. I even have an userpage on there... but I don't really edit many articles because I do not spend much time on that page.

But I agree that there should me more articles about players/smashers. I am making a new article about my clan, but dunno if they will allow me to put that as a new "crew" page.
well this is right also

I don' edit smashwiki at all, just ssbwiki

Top Bottom