• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 64 Online?

smashplayer16

Smash Ace
Every time I try to open up the ROM it says something about failed to intilze adio. My internet sound doesn't work SOOOOOOOO what do I do.

smashplayer16

Smash Ace
On the control panel when I go to Sound Speech and audio devices and go to advance controls, my input volume is not there. Its there its just that you can't do anything with it. Help please.

smashplayer16

Smash Ace
On the control panel when I go to Sound Speech and audio devices and go to advance controls, my input volume is not there. Its there its just that you can't do anything with it. Help please.It says something about no audio device.

smashplayer16

Smash Ace
It can't be because i had this same problem yesterday, but one of my family members did something with the audio in the control panel and it worked.

smashplayer16

Smash Ace
I've been doing this since 1:00, taking a Ninja turtls movie break: but nevermind the person is coming sometime tomorrow. Trying to get it earlier. thanks anyways.

Top Bottom