• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 64 Online: The LUMBERJACK CUP 3

mixa

Banned via Warnings
Mixa, what did you think of my Knitephox match?
I like that you argue about game properties while you play.

I found that Kirby-as-Falcon combo pretty cool, haha. Have you tried it on training mode to see if it connects? I don't have 64 to test it.

At the start of a game when you're 2P or 4P as Kirby vs a 1P Falcon (i.e. Falcon is on the ground and you're on a side plat), you can buffer towards center stage in the countdown and press B as soon as you hit the edge of the platform. You'll get a boost and if not mistaken it's a li'l hard for Falcon to escape. Y'know, just a fun risky thing to do at the start of a game. Also instant rock with Kirby is fun. It's easy to do from the respawn plat with a pivot.

If you meant advice, I'm not sure. Don't double roll? I'm sure people give you advice a lot already.

Studstill

Smash Ace
I like that you argue about game properties while you play.

I found that Kirby-as-Falcon combo pretty cool, haha. Have you tried it on training mode to see if it connects? I don't have 64 to test it. I'm sure people give you advice a lot already.
Naw you nailed it, thanks man. The Phox set was a blast. The double roll is legit, ahah! :D
Which combo? I remember beign in the situation to land the full uptiltX3,upsmash jump dair [now on plat] uptilt halfjump jump punch, but it lagged out and I think that was post-set. I`ve hit it a few times, I don`t do training mode, just test in real-time.

Twilight Sparkle

I don't play Luigi/DK/Samus much
Tacos won 3-0 in both brackets, though they were super fun!

Hope to play ya some more sometime, I wasn't expecting such a good yoshi. It's super good *~*

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Oh my, I missed this tournament. Oh well.

Also, if any of the players in this event get banned, I'd like to replace them.

Pluid

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Pluiid
3DS FC
1435-4675-5379
Knitephox never responded to me when I addressed him about our Death Tourney match

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
lost to syph 3-1 in 5 frame kirby dittos. no salt, just wish the conditions had been better.

i didnt sign up for the death bracket and dont want to play in it. give fireblaster the win or whatever.

\\Killer//

Smash Journeyman

Someone has to explain this to me as soon as possible. You might suspect the wind has something to do with it but
This in fact has happened before its just rare that I barely remember it, I'm glad i was able to capture weird stuff like this.
For the record i was furiously spamming my keys the "opposite direction" on my "NEW" KB but still didn't move an inch.

Last edited:

MATTS!

Smash Ace
lost to syph 3-1 in 5 frame kirby dittos. no salt, just wish the conditions had been better.

i didnt sign up for the death bracket and dont want to play in it. give fireblaster the win or whatever.

You told me on skype to add you to the death tourney bracket. ty.

I DQ'D you from the Death Tourney Bracket since you don't wanna play in it now.

ALL brackets UPDATED!!! PLAY!!!

The Great MATTS!

Last edited:

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord

Someone has to explain this to me as soon as possible. You might suspect the wind has something to do with it but
This in fact has happened before its just rare that I barely remember it, I'm glad i was able to capture weird stuff like this.
For the record i was furiously spamming my keys the "opposite direction" on my "NEW" KB but still didn't move an inch.
you rolled into fox

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301

...I don't see anything weird happening

Pluid

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Pluiid
3DS FC
1435-4675-5379
I'm forfeiting from the tournament. So by default:

Fat Kong Losers Bracket: Winner Knitephox
Singles Winners Bracket: Winner Combo
Singles Losers Bracket: Winner Tbrett

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Damn Z...

Pluid, remember next time when you sign up to play. I know it was your 1st time, so no hate. Good Stuff though

hush your lips weedwack....

Brackets Updated GOOD STUFF SO FAR GUYS..

The Great MATTS!

Top Bottom