• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 64 Hitbox Videos

EverythingSmash

www.youtube.com/everythingsmash
You forgot regular get up I think? And shield drops.
I'm aware, I'm missing:
Mario's D-TiltGet Up AttacksForward & Back throwLedge Invisibility. The lack of the D-tilt was 100% accident, but the get up attacks, throws and ledge invisibility where all purposely left out.Personal decision on my part, for those being left out. But further down the line I will be dedicating, videos specifically for smash 64 ledge invisibility ( is the duration different depending on the character? Or do all characters share the same frames of ledge invisibility?) and a whole video discussing/ looking over the hitbox data for the Smash 64 throws. Hope you enjoyed the video other wise! :)

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
I'm aware, I'm missing:
Mario's D-TiltGet Up AttacksForward & Back throwLedge Invisibility. The lack of the D-tilt was 100% accident, but the get up attacks, throws and ledge invisibility where all purposely left out.Personal decision on my part, for those being left out. But further down the line I will be dedicating, videos specifically for smash 64 ledge invisibility ( is the duration different depending on the character? Or do all characters share the same frames of ledge invisibility?) and a whole video discussing/ looking over the hitbox data for the Smash 64 throws. Hope you enjoyed the video other wise! :)
Can you do more of these vids? I would love to see more

M3ll0w

Smash Cadet
Jesus i forgot how much bigger 64 hitboxed are compared to melee

Top Bottom