• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 64 Combo Video - Alancitu vs Keshiki

AlanCiTuAndPope20

Smash Journeyman

B Link

Smash Lord
nope you still have to reduce it more man, only to one vid. they're all good but if you really wanna stand out take the MOST original combos you have and compile it in one amazing vid, it'll be much much better

not hating or anything, ALL the combos were awesome, but it's just too long.

AlanCiTuAndPope20

Smash Journeyman
You're maybe right but I wanted to have my combos on my account as a nice souvenir,because I'm not going to play like before. I'll play once each 2 weeks or something like that. I'm just waiting for Keshiki (a japanese player) who is coming to Lima to play me. I know we will have a great time.We will record some matches if it's possible.

chuckj

Smash Journeyman
you WILL record the matches.

Its crazy that Keshiki is coming to Peru, I want him to come here too :p

AlanCiTuAndPope20

Smash Journeyman
He told me that he would come on May to stay here for about 2 weeks. I think it's enough time to have fun.

AlanCiTuAndPope20

Smash Journeyman
Do you not upload matches where you loose, or do you juust never loose?

I haven't loose a match since too much time ago. Unfortunately the few matches that I lost last year weren't recorded.That's why I didn't upload those matches.
Like I said I'm so bored to play the same people here and I'd like to try it abroad.

SmashProPlayer

Smash Cadet
Hey Alancitu como estas. Soy SmashProPlayer de Lima-Lince. Se que aqui todos hablan ingles pero no lo domino muy bien que digamos. Acabo de ver tus combo videos y estan esplendidos. Tu forma de pasear a tu oponente por todo el stage es impresionante.La verdad no se como puedes hacerlo. Quiza tengas dedos adicionales o algo por el estilo xD.En conclusion estuvieron de lujo y me gustaron mucho.Bueno entrare de vez en cuando a este foro que se ve muy serio xD.

AlanCiTuAndPope20

Smash Journeyman
Hey Alancitu como estas. Soy SmashProPlayer de Lima-Lince. Se que aqui todos hablan ingles pero no lo domino muy bien que digamos. Acabo de ver tus combo videos y estan esplendidos. Tu forma de pasear a tu oponente por todo el stage es impresionante.La verdad no se como puedes hacerlo. Quiza tengas dedos adicionales o algo por el estilo xD.En conclusion estuvieron de lujo y me gustaron mucho.Bueno entrare de vez en cuando a este foro que se ve muy serio xD.

Thanks for your comments my friend. What r u doing here,on smashboards? xD.
Well,SmashProPlayer wait for my matches with Keshiki. He is coming on June 2. I know we will have a good time.I'll do my best.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Some nice **** tent combos with falcon, aside from that it was good but it wasnt that impressive to me since most of that stuff has been around forever...

All in all though you seem like a top notch player, Id like to see some matches of you vs Superboom, you should play p2p against him and upload the matches, you're both flashy so the combo's would be sick!

Upload some matches with keshikiskkikiki or whatever his name is, I hear his mario ***** babies.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Some nice **** tent combos with falcon, aside from that it was good but it wasnt that impressive to me since most of that stuff has been around forever...

All in all though you seem like a top notch player, Id like to see some matches of you vs Superboom, you should play p2p against him and upload the matches, you're both flashy so the combo's would be sick!

Upload some matches with keshikiskkikiki or whatever his name is, I hear his mario ***** babies.
I don't think he has an adapter.

AlanCiTuAndPope20

Smash Journeyman

i dont understand why..in the application...your friend...acted just liek the training dummy...o.o;;

Yeah Keshiki is here in Lima. We will meet in a well known place from here,today(Monday)and then I will take him to my house for recording all the matches that we can.
I don't have an adapter xD.
Well I think my friend was pretty nervous because of the recordings or something like that and he couldn't escape.

Bustcrawler

Smash Rookie
nice for you alancitu , you will play against keshiki a nice player, his mario rocks, you know me by msn , creo que hablamos el jueves sino me equivoco soy el q vivia en lince

AlanCiTuAndPope20

Smash Journeyman
nice for you alancitu , you will play against keshiki a nice player, his mario rocks, you know me by msn , creo que hablamos el jueves sino me equivoco soy el q vivia en lince
Yeah I played Keshiki about 2 hours.. He came with his girlfriend,we ate something.We talked a lot and took some pictures.That was a nice time. Unfortunately we couldn't record the first matches because we were warming up. I'll upload the matches for tomorrow. I hope to play him again before he comes back to the U.S.A.

Btw SmashProPlayers comes from the same place from u xD. Why don't u play him?

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Yeah Keshiki is here in Lima. We will meet in a well known place from here,today(Monday)and then I will take him to my house for recording all the matches that we can.
I don't have an adapter xD.
Well I think my friend was pretty nervous because of the recordings or something like that and he couldn't escape.
yeah, im just wondering because his DI is low, but i thought i know Keshiki, i have a quote of his posted in my sig :p..so i know he is good but ...i think this was staged :o

SmashProPlayer

Smash Cadet
Hey Alancitu muy buenas peleas. Si que eres todo un pro smasher. Ya no nada mas has vencido a locales si no tmb extranjeros. Daria lo que fuera por verte jugar contra Isai. Seria una legendaria pelea.
Bueno no se mucho ingles pero esto si es entendible xD.
These matches have showed us why you are the South America's best SSB64 player,and probably the Best in the world.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Keshiki almost looks like he's using a controller he's not used to :lick:
His combo videos looked more impressive. x)

chuckj

Smash Journeyman
For me it looked like his controller is bad but I dont know hehe

SmashProPlayer

Smash Cadet

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Somebody feels capable of ****** or beating Alancitu,except Isai?
I'd like to know who?
Ill take that place, like Tigerbombz said (as stupidly as he said it) Flashy combos dont make for good players, im not trying to say Alan isnt good, i just think i could be better hehe, and if theres any means for us to play, (8 frames or less) i will!!

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Ill take that place, like Tigerbombz said (as stupidly as he said it) Flashy combos dont make for good players, im not trying to say Alan isnt good, i just think i could be better hehe, and if theres any means for us to play, (8 frames or less) i will!!
I agree that flashy combos don't make good players. Compare Zhu to PC Chris in falco terms. Zhus falco is very flashy but PC Chris's falco is like... slow?

Also, I don't think you could take alan quite yet surri XD

chuckj

Smash Journeyman
Saying Keshiki didnt play well doesnt mean Alancitu is a bad player...

AlanCiTuAndPope20

Smash Journeyman
Hey Alancitu muy buenas peleas. Si que eres todo un pro smasher. Ya no nada mas has vencido a locales si no tmb extranjeros. Daria lo que fuera por verte jugar contra Isai. Seria una legendaria pelea.
Bueno no se mucho ingles pero esto si es entendible xD.
These matches have showed us why you are the South America's best SSB64 player,and probably the Best in the world.
someday we'll play alancitu muhahahaha

SmashProPlayer always exaggerates saying cockiness.

Idk why Tigerbombz hates me.He started teasing me since a long time ago,anyway I don't care.
Maybe too many people can't stand me because they think that I pretend to be Isai or Idk.I Know he's the best and I'm so far away from him.
Or maybe people think that I put all those ****ing cockiness in my past videos which were uploaded by my friend PedroMiguelH.
The fact of the matter is that I just did the combos and I asked him to edit the vids and upload them because I didn't use youtube.
He knew all about me,like my age,msn,town,favorite music,etc.
So he put all those ...... and uploaded them before consulting me. That was a huge mistake.
That's why I upload my vids now.

Yes,guys, ur right. Keshiki didn't get used to my controllers so well,so I think the matches were definitely unfair.I hold the stick with two fingers,that's why I don't have difficulties with a hard controller in contrast with Keshiki.He really got impressed when saw how I held the control.
I told him to bring his own controller before coming here,but he couldn't.
We were warming up for about 30 minutes before recording the matches.
If we had played in the same conditions,maybe the story would have been different,Idk.
The only thing I'm sure is that Keshiki is a friendly and nice guy. We just played once.
I hope to play him again.

Sirhc: Well I've never watched ur matches,so Idk how u play. If u think u play better,ok,np.
Play me would be impossible because I don't play online and it's not the same.I just care playing on console.

SuPeRbOoM: I'd really like to play u someday. Believe me.As we've talked too many times.
or u come to Peru or I travel to Canada xD.

Top Bottom