• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 tourney TODAY!!! (6/9/15)

BadAsAMagikarp

Smash Rookie
NNID
BadAsAMagikarp
http://challonge.com/s2gg1

This tourney is strictly to have fun and get better. This is my first tournament I'm hosting so please bear with me. If not may people sign up the tourney will be cancelled.

If you have any questions message me here or email me at BadAsAMagikarp9@gmail.com

~RULES ~

2 stock, 6 minutes

If time runs out, the player with the most stocks wins. If the stocks are tied, the win is decided by the lowest percentage.

David's Stupid Rule is in effect. (You cannot counter-pick a stage you previously won on in the set.)

Customs and equipment must be off.

The Gentlemen's Rule is in effect. (Any stage may be chosen if both players agree to it.)

Stage striking goes in this order during the first match: 1-2-1, with the lower seeded player choosing first. These will be only starter stages. After the first match, whoever won may ban 2 stages or none at all. Then the loser may pick a stage that is not banned. These will be any counter-pick stages.

~Starter Stages~

~Battlefield

~Final Destination (This includes all Omega form stages)

~Lylat Cruise

~Smashville

~Town and City

~Counter-Pick Stages~

~Duck Hunt

~Delfino Plaza

~Halberd

~Castle Siege

(All stages listed are based on the Evo ruleset.)

Top Bottom