• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Guilty confession: I secretly kind of want Young Link back. I know it would mean 3 Links. I know Toon Link serves the exact same purpose. But dang it, he was so adorable in Hyrule Warriors that I want to play as him in Smash Bros again.
Don't know how would they be able to differentiate Young Link from the other two. Maybe a new moveset done from scratch?

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Aw man, That slow Link death was funny!
I love Timer deaths, they're so hilarious sometimes!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So i have advence the profil of my OC who is called "Erzo". Who is based on Zero from the Mega Man series in apparaence. I will show it when i will finish but there is still thing to be do. I will maybe do a draw of him too. My life in short.:4samus:

Morbi

Scavenger
I thought of that also, but I didn't feel like posting it.
Great minds think alike. I just said that so that I could help raise my self-esteem. I do not actually believe that I have a great mind. But that is not a back-handed compliment towards you or anything. I am sure that YOU have a great mind.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Don't know how would they be able to differentiate Young Link from the other two. Maybe a new moveset done from scratch?
I don't know, Flight. I don't even care.

As long as he's this frigging cute, I'd gladly pay full price for him, even as a complete clone.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
That's why I wear glasses.
Glasses also cover the purple marks under my eyes. :4dk:
I actually use thick-rimmed glasses as my eyes have somewhat dark circles. Family members say it's because I spend too much time on my computer, but eh... I don't want to break that habit, especially because my vision is still really good. :4pacman:

And I lied. I'm back and I'm bored.

:231:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Aw man, That slow Link death was funny!
I love Timer deaths, they're so hilarious sometimes!
It's been such a while since I've seen one of those XD

Did you like the stages, by the way?

In order, they were:
  • Columbia (PlayStation All-Stars)
  • SimEarth: The Living Planet
  • Sheriff
  • Cell Games Arena (Dragon Ball Z)
  • Palutena's Garden (P. Temple given the Skyloft M treatment)
  • Jyarei Castle (Eto Rangers; though that match didn't last long enough for you to see what was unique about that one :p)

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I actually use thick-rimmed glasses as my eyes have somewhat dark circles. Family members say it's because I spend too much time on my computer, but eh... I don't want to break that habit, especially because my vision is still really good. :4pacman:

And I lied. I'm back and I'm bored.

:231:
Same here with the exception that my parents blame allergies and my vision is ****. I'm probably close to being blind because everything without my glasses is extremely blurred.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I don't know, Flight. I don't even care.

As long as he's this frigging cute, I'd gladly pay full price for him, even as a complete clone.
It's true that he is cute.
But if there is only one change that Young Link have to get if he ever reappear in futur Smash or in DLC. His that is Final Smash is him transforming in is Fiercy Diety form and that he cut the Moon in half. Just like in Hyrule Warriors. That's the only thing i want. plz samurai.:4olimar:

Last edited:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Same here with the exception that my parents blame allergies and my vision is ****. I'm probably close to being blind because everything without my glasses is extremely blurred.
Your avatar is super hot

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Your avatar is super hot
thanks m8

Wouldn't Young Link being an Alt Skin for Toon Link be better than making him an actual character?
Wouldn't Lucina being an Alt Skin for Marth be better than making her an actual character? :4pacman: Crush a fanbase for another fanbase. I am a warrior.

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Wouldn't Young Link being an Alt Skin for Toon Link be better than making him an actual character?
ehhh no.
the characters are much different from their specific games.
they very easily make a majora's mask themed young link, with his B moves integrating the masks.
thats my opinion though, so eh.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
It's been such a while since I've seen one of those XD

Did you like the stages, by the way?

In order, they were:
  • Columbia (PlayStation All-Stars)
  • SimEarth: The Living Planet
  • Sheriff
  • Cell Games Arena (Dragon Ball Z)
  • Palutena's Garden (P. Temple given the Skyloft M treatment)
  • Jyarei Castle (Eto Rangers; though that match didn't last long enough for you to see what was unique about that one :p)
I liked all of them, yeah.

Well, I think one may need bit of work, the one where you played as Yoshi.
I got caught under a few of those ledges, but otherwise, it was good.
Other than that one though, I liked the others.

The ones where we played as G&W and the one where it was M2 vs OIlimar were really fun to me.
I liked them!

I could tell that there was more to that last stage as well, I saw a bit of the dropoff and how there was a small angle there.

What did you think of the Custom Stage that I had?
The Link vs WFT match.
It's a replica of my favorite custom stage that I made back in Brawl.
A long Platform, 3 mini platforms on the left, an enclosed area on the left, and Spikes (Or in Smash 4's case, Lava) on top.

GGs Saikyoshi!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
ehhh no.
the characters are much different from their specific games.
they very easily make a majora's mask themed young link, with his B moves integrating the masks.
thats my opinion though, so eh.
We could use the masks, sure.
But I've always wanted a slingshot move you can aim upwards or downwards. :4pacman: Why not mix MM and OoT?

But what about Lemmy's to Morton's? They're Light and Heavyweight in MK8, respectively.
Which means?
The Koopa Clown Car Jr. is still the same nevertheless.

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
We could use the masks, sure.
But I've always wanted a slingshot move you can aim upwards or downwards. :4pacman: Why not mix MM and OoT?
that'd be good too.
wouldnt mind a OoT theme or a MM theme or even both.. They both fit anyway considering both of them are on 3DS now.

Soul.

>mfw people think Young Link should be able to transform into Deku/Goron/Zora Link

"hardware limitations!!!!"

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Went to the ER today to finally get my chest checked out. Turns out I have pericarditus. Could be worse, but it still kinda sucks.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Why is "wetware" the term for a computer made out of organic stuff like who'd want a wet living computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom