• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Going to the e-shop, it plays the big blue remix from Mario Kart 8. Not only is this the greatest thing ever, but it keeps teasing me knowing I don't have the dlc. :(

Soul.

I don't know, shipping talk is pretty stupid imo.
But to each their own.
Going to the e-shop, it plays the big blue remix from Mario Kart 8. Not only is this the greatest thing ever, but it keeps teasing me knowing I don't have the dlc. :(
wait really now?

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOODNEESS!!!!!!!!!!!
Marth is now my main in smash 4, his airs are amazing, his neutral b is more useful than lucina's in my opinion, I literally rekting most opponents I faced so far (Including M2's, nesses, etc.)and one time Dedede's spike save me by bouncing me to a wall 2-3 times THANKS DEDEDE CARE!

But I'm still putting lucas'es face on here because he's my main in brawl...

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Seeing the shipping talk is reminding me of a friend I have who jokingly ships people. She even went as far as creating a a paper of people she shipped. Needless to say, she annoyed some of my friends with it lol. The fanfiction talk is also reminding me of fanfiction mock reads with friends. The horror we saw...

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
To quickly forget about the shipping discussion, how about we acknowledge the page number?

It's le 420 dank meme guiz! :shades:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom