• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
There's Splatoon froyos
But...
no splatoon salad
!!!!!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Nothing much, bored. You?
Assisting some fixed message and i have do a draw before, that i can show you if you want. And i play some match with Cloud_Dreamer.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, i have soon to go to bed and of course. I will miss all the fun when i will stop my computer. As always.....
inb4 if u cri evrtim.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
He said he's ok with Grumps and wants to be remembered as a Grump, it was Arin who insisted the "wants to be forgotten" narrative. They made up tho so its k.
They made up? When? Also, Jon mentioned the whole "dishonesty" issue he had with Game Grumps, and he mentioned that recently so the whole thing isn't patched up just yet..
THE NEW MEMES!!! Potatoes 20XX on social thread is coming guys, prepare for the mod.:denzel:
If the salad dies, the memes will still live on. Even if our newfound potatoe friend dies, the memes shall still live on!! :drflip:
lol I actually typed that.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I'm bored. I'm gonna play some Smash on 3DS. Anyone wanna fight on there ? With customs and all.
In the mean time, have some quality music :
Midi Skrillex better than the original. :luigi:

T1T0

Smash Journeyman
NNID
12321a
Help me this song is stuck in my head
I feel good :4shulk:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
They made up? When? Also, Jon mentioned the whole "dishonesty" issue he had with Game Grumps, and he mentioned that recently so the whole thing isn't patched up just yet..

If the salad dies, the memes will still live on. Even if our newfound potatoe friend dies, the memes shall still live on!! :drflip:
Memes never die. There just waiting....
What the **** are we talking about?

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader

Some time ago they met at a con, posted a bunch of pictures together and said they are on good terms again. Not to mention Jon started to get namedropped in the Grumps episodes after that.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Well here's a recent picture of both them at a convention :

They made up, but Jon will still do his own things I think. But it's good to see him with Ross for example. And Markiplier who's really getting invested in sketch comedies recently (and with Jon and the Grumps).

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Some time ago they met at a con, posted a bunch of pictures together and said they are on good terms again. Not to mention Jon started to get namedropped in the Grumps episodes after that.
It does seem they are more open to the whole situation, but it's not completely dissolved yet. The Grumps ignored every single Jontron-related comment in a recent stream they had, clearly only addressing the ones that weren't, despite them being a minority. And while they do mention Jon, they're still pretty hush about it overall.

Also, those pictures exist because fans went up to them and demanded it, they aren't really evidence they actually made up. Unless they explicitly say so of their own will or anything.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Are you positively name-dropping your ex on mass media tho?
Nah I dont do that lol
Well here's a recent picture of both them at a convention :

They made up, but Jon will still do his own things I think. But it's good to see him with Ross for example. And Markiplier who's really getting invested in sketch comedies recently (and with Jon and the Grumps).
I cant get over how creepy Arin looks in this

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well guys! I have to go to bed! See you next time!

"Leave a random anime chick image here for being sure that people will see this message:bubblebobble:"

T1T0

Smash Journeyman
NNID
12321a
Well guys! I have to go to bed! See you next time!

"Leave a random anime chick image here for being sure that people will see this message:bubblebobble:"
Did you say something???

Be sure not to miss 999 and 1000, we'll be there in no time (no time=eventually)

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
It does seem they are more open to the whole situation, but it's not completely dissolved yet. The Grumps ignored every single Jontron-related comment in a recent stream they had, clearly only addressing the ones that weren't, despite them being a minority.
Also, some fans demanded pictures of those two, they aren't really evidence they actually made up. Unless they explicitly say so of their own will or anything.

The reason they "break up" is still unknown and is kept as a mystery both by Jon and Arin. Danny and Ross on the other hand are in a good relation, wich means that something really happened between Jon and Arin. Even in the recent shoutouts of Jon in Game Grumps, Arin seems to be uncomfortable, even by just talking about Jonny Boy.

Perhaps, we will never know the reason why they needed to split, but we know for a fact something happened.
But I'm sure of one thing...

One day, the truth will come out, and in public.

Yes, I'm re-using Ace Attorney gifs after a long time of not using them.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion

The reason they "break up" is still unknown and is kept as a mystery both by Jon and Arin. Danny and Ross on the other hand are in a good relation, wich means that something really happened between Jon and Arin. Even in the recent shoutouts of Jon in Game Grumps, Arin seems to be uncomfortable, even by just talking about Jonny Boy.

Perhaps, we will never know the reason why they needed to split, but we know for a fact something happened.
But I'm sure of one thing...

One day, the truth will come out, and in public.

Yes, I'm re-using Ace Attorney gifs after a long time of not using them.
I agree. It's possible the truth will come out of the horse's mouth someday...
As for the other people though, Suzy is visibly annoyed about the whole thing, and Barry is either impartial). So yeah, it's a Jon-Arin thing for the most part.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Honestly, I dont care what happened anymore, I just want them to put it past them completely and be friends.

And everyone knows The Completionist drama is the new hotness anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom