• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I like MatPat. And Game Theory. It's undeniable he has a lot of enthusiasm and effort put into his videos. Honestly I don't think I'd have liked Game Theory if not for him. Which is why I don't care all that much for the other Game Theorist guys.
There are other game theory guys?

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
There are other game theory guys?
Yeah, there's Gaijin Goombah, who makes videos about culture and gaming(sometimes his videos are the closest to MatPat's "Game Theory" style vids), Ronny, who makes videos about game design in certain franchises games, Drake Mc[censored w word]ter, whose only contributions to the channel is with the "Crossover" series where they basically connect tons of game franchises with each other via cameos/appearances. And lastly Footofaferret who makes "A Brief History of..[topic]", which is self-explanatory.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I really want to play this for some reason.
Also interesting that the Game & Watch could've rendered music beyond single beeps and boops, contrary to what Sakurai and the Game & Watch collection games made me believe...but then again, this in particular is a newer Game & Watch set, being from 1987 :4gaw:

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I remembered PETA's insanity again today. No PETA, Pokemon battling is not (usually) abuse. In Canalave City Library a book specifies that wild Pokemon encounters are essentially an active attempt by the Pokemon to get captured. Pokemon aren't slaves, they allow themselves to be kept in captivity in exchange for food, shelter, affection, and free government healthcare. And when a Pokemon is treated badly, everyone is as horrified as if the abuser had attacked a child. And when things get really bad, the Musketeer Trio proves Pokemon can and will fight back. Pokemon Training is a symbiotic relationship. Even Viridi understands this, and she's willing to commit genocide because she's ticked off about deforestation.

LOL PETA.

*edit* Hope this doesn't sound too aggressive. :/

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So i just change my avatar but i will re-take the Zelax one later probably, i swear Flight.:drohyou:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I wish the random buffs for the clothing you could pick the buffs that work best for your playstyle.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Anyone else going to the Dallas ComiCon?

I'll be the 15-16 year old blonde guy in the surprisingly good, but last-minute Monkey D. Luffy cosplay.

That should be as accurate a description as I need to give.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hahahahaha

I watched a play through of PETA's McPokemon game.

That had to be somebody who doesn't take the cause seriously trolling. Please tell me whoever made that was trolling.

Nobody swoons over PETA that much.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Today I got a Yoshi amiibo!! :4yoshi:

Then, I woke up :crying:
Sorry for you man. I hate too when i have a good dream and that i have to wake up for school.:sadsheep:

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Hahahahaha

I watched a play through of PETA's McPokemon game.

That had to be somebody who doesn't take the cause seriously trolling. Please tell me whoever made that was trolling.

Nobody swoons over PETA that much.
If I remember, PETA made that game. Or I am wrong and they did not make it. But I know Nintendo / Gamefreak have told them to back off or they would sue. so maybe PETA did make that game.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Today I got a Yoshi amiibo!! :4yoshi:

Then, I woke up :crying:
Damn. I find it funny how I simpy asked for an amiibo, and I just got Yoshi. Thankfully, amiibo are getting cheap ($15-20 on Amazon) and I want Pac-Man, who just got a restock.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
If I remember, PETA made that game. Or I am wrong and they did not make it. But I know Nintendo / Gamefreak have told them to back off or they would sue. so maybe PETA did make that game.
Haha yeah.

And it's no wonder, too.

The whole thing is a long rant about how you need to go vegan or you're evil with PETA fanboyism from the Pokemon every other second.

And you play as Grimace at one point.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Haha yeah.

And it's no wonder, too.

The whole thing is a long rant about how you need to go vegan or you're evil with PETA fanboyism from the Pokemon every other second.

I am just Like: PETA :facepalm:
I wish they would just learn we kill animals for food.
but at least they try to help animal IRL.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Haha yeah.

And it's no wonder, too.

Yo, folks. Anvil here to remind ya that your opinion on animal rights doesn't matter if you're encouraging veganism while snatching up animals from loving families. That scat makes you a buncha frickboys in my eyes.:falconmelee:

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I am just Like: PETA :facepalm:
I wish they would just learn we kill animals for food.
but at least they try to help animal IRL.
No no, we're just evil and kill all animals for the heck of us. We have no control or anything!
... :glare:
I mean, I'm somewhat with their cause, but geez, it's not like they ever raise any good points.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
No no, we're just evil and kill all animals for the heck of us. We have no control or anything!
I mean, I'm somewhat with their cause, but geez, it's not like they ever raise any good points.
Oh my god your Signature works with your post / topic so much.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
That's what I do everytime PETA does something stupid, like... this http://features.peta.org/pokemon-black-and-white-parody/
"Why shouldn't we eat animals?"

"Because nonspecific vague reason. . .things!"

Also the whole "call fish Sea Kittens so we won't eat them" thing.

You do know there are places where people eat cats, right, PETA?

And I was actually referring to the sequel to that particular game.

The beginning of the sequel even mocked Pokemon's releasing multiple games at the same time.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Well, if you can't find him, there's always http://www.amazon.com/Yoshi-amiibo-nintendo-wii-u/dp/B00N4ABT1C/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1432996686&sr=1-1&keywords=yoshi amiibo
@ Still~Wolf Still~Wolf
Might want to remove that sig if you want to avoid trouble.

:231:
Yeah, I was soon: I already knew it was pretty case sensitive, I actually asked yesterday about it
RIP Signature. We live to fight another day.
(though thanks for the warning)

Last edited:

Soul.

Hey guys, sup.
amiibo talk? Eh, I was expecting something else for some reason.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
So, does anyone want to play some Smash Wii U? I really don't have anything to do since I won't get Splatoon until 2-3 weeks from now.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
So, does anyone want to play some Smash Wii U? I really don't have anything to do since I won't get Splatoon until 2-3 weeks from now.
I'm up ! Just finished catching up with the JoJo anime (I read the manga before).
I'm adding you. Customs on ?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Anybody here know a good anime gender bender? Because i can't find one and i'm sure that it exist one! (looking at you Kampfer, you have ended BAD!)

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
OK, I'm bored.

Let's say I write a gosh awful SSE styled fanfic for us all somewhat in CYOA style but with far less unnecessary stops. Like, you guys pick what characters I write about and who they fight and such but I write the actual decisions and interactions.

Pick a hero for me to make the starting character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom