• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
A woman shouldn't put her hands on a guy either, then.
I'm not trying to belittle what happened and I am sorry.
That I 100% understand. It's more frown upon for a guy to a girl. I cannot believe that my ex of all of the people in the world would even go that far and attempt to use violence. I can be more violence than him, but damn are you kidding me? That's a real low blow

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
To be fair, getting Incredibles 2 in 2018 is better than not getting anything at all.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Friendly reminder that Dio and Za Warudo are in the anime now :

Finally, the beautiful Dio and his stand can show how fabulous they are.
I'm already familiar with the gist of what happens in Part 3, but I'm still watching the last few episodes of Stardust season 1. Is it me, or does Dio's face look a little different from his Part 1 version? I thought the changed the artstyle in earlier parts(for the show)to avoid stuff like that.

If that's the case, if there's a part 4 series, will Jotaro still look like he does in Part 3, but wearing a white suit? And what about Josuke? He looks really different from early part 4 and late part 4.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
People want Incredibles 2? What happened to Pixar going downhill after milking their films?

Toy Story 4 will be a sad, strange film for all the wrong reasons.

Wait.

Why?

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I'm already familiar with the gist of what happens in Part 3, but I'm still watching the last few episodes of Stardust season 1. Is it me, or does Dio's face look a little different from his Part 1 version? I thought the changed the artstyle in earlier parts(for the show)to avoid stuff like that.

If that's the case, if there's a part 4 series, will Jotaro still look like he does in Part 3, but wearing a white suit? And what about Josuke? He looks really different from early part 4 and late part 4.
I think his face does change a bit from Part 1 to Part 3 even in the manga.

He still looks like Dio, so who really cares ?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
People want Incredibles 2? What happened to Pixar going downhill after milking their films?

Toy Story 4 will be a sad, strange film for all the wrong reasons.

Wait.

Why?
  • Incredibles 2- Easily the most requested sequel out of all Pixar films. Fans have seen potential since '04.
  • Toy Story 4- Unknown. From the released details reactions are mixed. I'm pretty wary.
  • Cars 3- Money. Pixar's most successful film in terms of merchandise. Cars toys out sell both Toy Story and other Pixar film toys combined. It's that popular with children.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Cars 3- Money. Pixar's most successful film in terms of merchandise. Cars toys out sell both Toy Story and other Pixar film toys combined. It's that popular with children.
This makes me lose faith in humanity.
How does a franchise about living toys not get more merchandise sold than a movie about cars?

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Why Is Naruto still running?
Didn't it end last year? Or did they revive the horse?

Because it sold well
They want to milk our money to the cows
It's that popular with children.
Yeah, money obviously. But more towards Frozen, how on earth are they going to make a sequel to it?
I can't even question Cars after the spy BS.

I'm also apparently the only person that didn't care for the Incredibles.

Soul.

My god I can't even use my 3DS' buttons anymore.
I really need to get a New 3DS.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
All right, I have to go to infinity, memes and beyond. Aaand to sleep.
Here's some Dio action in the game "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure : All Star Battle" :
Good night, and may your life be filled with memes...and beyond !

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'm also apparently the only person that didn't care for the Incredibles.
Well there's my brother but I took care of him:

This makes me lose faith in humanity.
How does a franchise about living toys not get more merchandise sold than a movie about cars?
My wallet and I are wondering the same exact thing. :ohwell:

But I guess children like cars more than high-tech space heroes with lasers, high-pressure wings, and karate-chop action.

I've sent an email to Disney Consumer Products about more Toy Story toys but I didn't get a straight answer. Oh well.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I think his face does change a bit from Part 1 to Part 3 even in the manga.

He still looks like Dio, so who really cares ?
It's not too big of a deal, just wondering. But I thought the reason that Part 1 and Part 2 changed artstyles for the show was to remain consistent, by emulating Part 3's style. Though in that picture, he looks more like himself.

I don't know, Araki's style changes more than most comic book artists.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
You don't care for the Incredibles. Guys I think I who James is irl:
Aren't you funny?

The lame villain was part of the reason the movie didn't do anything for me.

Not that the Incredibles themselves are any better than a discount Fantastic 4.

The cape scene was a work of movie brilliance, though.

Soul.

Cars gets more merchandise than Toy Story when the latter says "Toy," literally merchandise.
Irony is the best.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Aren't you funny?
The lame villain was part of the reason the movie didn't do anything for me.
Not that the Incredibles themselves are any better than a discount Fantastic 4.
The cape scene was a work of movie brilliance, though.
You really being a downer...I don't know if there's a better way to put it, but everything you say is either negative or passive aggressive...:urg:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Cars gets more merchandise than Toy Story when the latter says "Toy," literally merchandise.
Irony is the best.
Yeah, but there's no way Cars wasn't going to sell like crazy. It's basically Hot Wheels with faces. Little kids love that stuff.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
You really being a downer...I don't know if there's a better way to put it, but everything you say is either negative or passive aggressive...:urg:
I haven't been passive aggressive in the slightest, you're reading too far into it.

Of course I'm going to be negative about a bloody Syndrome comparison.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I haven't been passive aggressive in the slightest, you're reading too far into it.
Of course I'm going to be negative about a bloody Syndrome comparison.
Why? There's really nothing to be upset about.
It also doesn't help that John Lasseter loves Cars as much as he loves his 5 sons. :p
Those moments when genius developers/directors/producers have really bad ideas. Like Miyamoto and his influence on Sticker Star.
@ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 See? You're not the only PM fan on the site. :p

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Why? There's really nothing to be upset about.

Those moments when genius developers/directors/producers have really bad ideas. Like Miyamoto and his influence on Sticker Star.
@ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 See? You're not the only PM fan on the site. :p
I still will not blame myamoto until I have a clear reasons on why exactly he felt that a back to root was "not right". I want to remind you that it could very well be due to a communication issue in which case, he's not to blame.

Also, I see everything seems almost fixed for communication, it won't surprise me that it's going to make a big difference with or without myamoto.

The ONE thing I will agree on is doing the project shift in the first place. it did made a lot of the game rushed, that's not because of the idea, it was because of time contraints....this is why I feel that it wasn't a good decisions to shift it....might as well just have prevented it earlier.....or even better, not showing anything before everyone agreed on something. it was like obvious how pm64/ttyd it looked on first screenshot, idk why the project shift happened AFTER....

But myamoto himself? I have no good reasons to blame him.....I have more reasons to blame nintendo communicating department, but that seems to be fixed.....

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I still will not blame myamoto until I have a clear reasons on why exactly he felt that a back to root was "not right". I want to remind you that it could very well be due to a communication issue in which case, he's not to blame.

Also, I see everything seems almost fixed for communication, it won't surprise me that it's going to make a big difference with or without myamoto.

The ONE thing I will agree on is doing the project shift in the first place. it did made a lot of the game rushed, that's not because of the idea, it was because of time contraints....this is why I feel that it wasn't a good decisions to shift it....might as well just have prevented it earlier.....or even better, not showing anything before everyone agreed on something. it was like obvious how pm64/ttyd it looked on first screenshot, idk why the project shift happened AFTER....

But myamoto himself? I have no good reasons to blame him.....I have more reasons to blame nintendo communicating department, but that seems to be fixed.....
I know, but Miyamoto has made some decisions that really upset me, but none of them really fit into the context of the post, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom