• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

T1T0

Smash Journeyman
NNID
12321a
I wish I could crop R34 pictures for avatars....but my robot will suffice for now

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
I finally got my phone fixed. This thing has gone through so many problems, but I think it's fine now.

In the mean time, I've been playing Paper Mario. 100% the first game for the first time and am now playing through Super Paper Mario. Thinking of doing a 100% run in this as well.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I finally got my phone fixed. This thing has gone through so many problems, but I think it's fine now.

In the mean time, I've been playing Paper Mario. 100% the first game for the first time and am now playing through Super Paper Mario. Thinking of doing a 100% run in this as well.
you just make me think, it may sounds weird, but I still have to finish the recipes in spm and trying the minigames.....cause i haven't tried any of these....

Will do after i'm done with my JP TTYD saves stuff :)

Just got done ch2, ch3 is complicated because I save every rank....

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Dimentio ftw

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
you just make me think, it may sounds weird, but I still have to finish the recipes in spm and trying the minigames.....cause i haven't tried any of these....

Will do after i'm done with my JP TTYD saves stuff :)

Just got done ch2, ch3 is complicated because I save every rank....
Not sure if you do, but I include the recipes as part of the 100% run. For PM64, it took me about 6-7 hours to get all of them. TTYD was even longer because of how much there was. Not sure how hard SPM will be though.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Not sure if you do, but I include the recipes as part of the 100% run. For PM64, it took me about 6-7 hours to get all of them. TTYD was even longer because of how much there was. Not sure how hard SPM will be though.
euh....wait were you using internet?
pm64 takes me like 2-3 hours.

TTYD, a bit longer, but not by much.

Spm however.....good luck, it's kinda harder.....even with the recipes list....

And I do include it because.....well, it has number and a /, that;s for a reason right?

I already got all cards anyway, THAT is hard.....lots of money farming this was so annoying....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom