• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'm sad I don't have a PS4 so I could (eventually) play KH3
I would but that game if Pixar characters received their unique worlds.

*cough* ToyStorybecauseitislongoverdue *cough*

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
My mom's wedding is at 6:00 PM tonight. Gonna be heading up at the location it's taking place along with her soon-to-be husband in about fifteen minutes or so.

_____

Only reason I want a PS4 right now is for KHIII. Even then I don't need it right now as KHIII is long ways away.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Not really interested in the PS4. Vita on the other hand... Now it's officially been dead for first party games, I should be able to pick up a cheap one from somewhere.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Remember all that MatPat hate we were discussing earlier?

All right, here's a few things:
  1. Where is Paper Mario into all of this?
  2. He's treating his ":rosalina: is :4peach: and :4luigi:'s daughter" theory as a fact
  3. Notice how deliberately he avoided the :4mario: vs :4dk: games, even though he clearly showed Pauline from those games
  4. Where's the mention of :4drmario: and the :4wario: games?
  5. It was retconned that :4bowserjr: is :4bowser:'s only son (Sorry :4larry::4roy::4wendy::4iggy::4morton::4lemmy::4ludwig:)
  6. If we're using Super Mario 64 DS, then how :4mario:and :4wario2: didn't attack each other?
  7. Where's the american Super Mario Bros. 2? Yes, it was a dream, but is still a part of the main series introducing the Shy Guys

And I'm putting this :4diddy: here because he's the only Mario-verse smiley I haven't used yet.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Remember all that MatPat hate we were discussing earlier?

All right, here's a few things:
  1. Where is Paper Mario into all of this?
  2. He's treating his ":rosalina: is :4peach: and :4luigi:'s daughter as a fact
  3. Notice how deliberately he avoided the :4mario: vs :4dk: games, even though he clearly showed Pauline from those games
  4. Where's the mention of :4drmario: and the :4wario: games?
  5. It was retconed that :4bowserjr: is :4bowser:'s only biological son (Sorry :4larry::4roy::4wendy::4iggy::4morton::4lemmy::4ludwig:)
  6. If we're using Super Mario 64 DS, then how :4mario:and :4wario2: didn't attack each other?
And I'm putting this :4diddy: here because he's the only Mario-verse smiley I haven't used yet.
So what your saying is, he is Bull****ting yet again
----
lol my dad noticed how Link is too big for karts in Mario Kart 8

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I want a PS4 because I need a new Blu-Ray player :troll:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I want a PS4 because... actually, I don't want one.
Its page 900 so now its time for,
Battle of the red characters, so who gonna face the world famous Monodo boy!?

Cannot be a character already playable in a smash bros game or has a good shot of being DLC in smash bros .
Cannot be someone they already fought canonically.
Really feel it this time.
Unlimited Blade Works.jpg

He will just trace Monado, ALL OF THEM.

Soul.

I'm not really interested in PlayStation in general. I wanted a Vita for UMvC3 and all that other stuff that isn't Gravity Whatever, Mod Lol Racing, LittleBigPlanet... eh. The lack of genre in games outside of JRPGs really hurts it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Pouble Dost.

And Frozen doesn't deserve all the love/hate it gets.
But it sure as hell doesn't deserve a spot above Toy Story.....or Up
The lack of genre in games outside of JRPGs really hurts it.
No it doesn't. It hurts your interest but it doesn't hurt the system.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I actually loved those moves. Chicken Little was cute to me
... I just... I'm not gotta say it.
Both are New Dark Age films. We'd see the Black Cauldron before we see those two.

Home on the Range was alright, Chicken Little can die in a house fire.
It's not like Home on the Range is the worst, it's just... forgettable. The only scene I bother to remember is the villain song due to how mind****** it is, and even so I feel they tried to imtate Dumbo's Pink Elephants.

Last edited:

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
>Home on the Range

All I really remember is Alameda Slim and that silly-looking angry goat.:4pacman:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
It's cool how Toy Story is the only modern animated movie that's in the National Film Registry.

Last edited:

Soul.

No it doesn't. It hurts your interest but it doesn't hurt the system.
How many Vita units are they selling? Like, approximately 4 million. And all the games I'm interested are from 2011-12.... and they're nothing but fighting games (lol, I know). Having a library full of JRPGs is not necessarily bad; I sometimes think it feels stale, but whatever—they don't seem to care about the system much, or at least, that's what I perceive. The Vita is what it is, a "powerful" handheld with a decent library of games.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
How many Vita units are they selling? Like, approximately 4 million. And all the games I'm interested are from 2011-12.... and they're nothing but fighting games (lol, I know). Having a library full of JRPGs is not necessarily bad; I sometimes think it feels stale, but whatever—they don't seem to care about the system much, or at least, that's what I perceive. The Vita is what it is, a "powerful" handheld with a decent library of games.
Oh your talking about Vita. I'm talking about the block consoles. I call them that because they are..well... blocked shaped because JRPGs are selling on those pretty good

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom