• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere

BREAKING NEWS! Monkey ninjas have raided DK's banana horde! They were probably out looking for a snack, while they were STEALING THE CRYSTAL COCONUT!
Cranky: WHAT ARE YOU BAFOONS SITTING AROUND FOR!? WE NEED TO GET THE CRYSTAL COCONUT BACK! IT HAS MAGICAL POWERS AND IF IN THE WRONG HANDS...
:4diddy:: Well at least Krool, Scurvy, and Bluster didn't steal it this time.
:4dk:: BUT THEY STOLE MY BANANAS!
Bluster: This looks like a job for Bluster the benevolent.
Krool: Oh no, Nobody but me can steal the crystal coconut, thus I want you to find the vile monkeys that robbed me of my coconut.
Cranky: Hold on Krool, that's not your coconut, its Donkey Kong's after all Inka Dinka Do picked him, don't ask me why, to be the future ruler of Kongo bongo island.
Krool: Well then take a look at these images of the culprits, if any of you know who's behind this, tell me and I'll take out the monkey scum, and reclaim my Crystal Coconut.
Camera9
Camera10

Camera11
Camera12

Camera13
Camera14

Camera 15

Camera16

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Alright, you do you and have fun then I was just sayin'

Wow that suddenly makes me made

Wouldnt he see that himself anyway on the way there?(the first one)
I know, right? There are communities on the verge of running out of water in this state and yet here we are, practically doing ice bucket challenges daily. :mad:
Yes, but it'd be extra special if I present it to him. <3

It's funny you guys speak of droughts when I want the rain to stop here. I'm getting rather tired of seeing the street full of car wrecks because people seem to think their cars are boats.
Wow, that's kinda sad.
Hey, you know what you should do? Essentially this:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's funny you guys speak of droughts when I want the rain to stop here. I'm getting rather tired of seeing the street full of car wrecks because people seem to think their cars are boats.
I saw a person last time there was a flood some friends Canoe down the street once, it was so funny to watch. Virginia Beach hasn't had a flood in a long time but continuous rain is normal for us

But Virginia Beaches weather is ****ing stupid in the first place
I know, right? There are communities on the verge of running out of water in this state and yet here we are, practically doing ice bucket challenges daily. :mad:
You mean that is still going on there? my god

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I saw a person last time there was a flood some friends Canoe down the street once, it was so funny to watch. Virginia Beach hasn't had a flood in a long time but continuous rain is normal for us
Bruh, I literally saw one of those green powered cars just floating in my road today. I felt bad, because I was laughing my head off.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I meant that the amount of water they use on their lawns and pools is equivalent to doing the ice bucket challenge repeatedly. Though I actually saw someone doing it last week (fashionably late, I suppose).
I noticed after that stupid fad went away, no one talked about ALS anymore

I w o n d e r w h y
Bruh, I literally saw one of those green powered cars just floating in my road today. I felt bad, because I was laughing my head off.
That sounds.... like the best thing to see ever
---
Anyway I'm off to bed, I'm literally going blind.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Let's face it guys. The ice bucket challenge was never about ALS for the vast majority of people. :ohwell:

Well, I'm going now. Here's today's parting gift (guys, we need to come up with a good title for these music-filled departures of mine):

Tomorrow's the last day of high school (and finals) for me! :)
Smell ya later!

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Mega Gengar is impossible to beat on Pokemon Shuffle, and I don't have enough coins for power-ups to beat him. There's no way I'm spending real money just to beat him. ;_;

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Let's face it guys. The ice bucket challenge was never about ALS for the vast majority of people. :ohwell:

Well, I'm going now. Here's today's parting gift (guys, we need to come up with a good title for these music-filled departures of mine):

Tomorrow's the last day of high school (and finals) for me! :)
Smell ya later!
Dedede invented the ice bucket challenge for the purpose of giving himself a cold to prove he's smart enough to catch one.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm not sure why these woman have to fight over me in KoToR 2

There is enough of me to go around

Why choose one when I could have both?

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
I deleted requested posts.

but now what....oh noez, I got no purpose......

welp time to take over the world then.
Are you one of those amiibo stealing, mod corrupting, Crystal coconut stealing, banana looting, and Smashboards crashing evil monkey ninjas?

Suspect1
Suspect2

Suspect3
Suspect4

Suspect5
Suspect6

Suspect7

Suspect8

If so then congratulations you've already taken over the world, because nobody knows who your leader is, and thus no one knows how to stop you.:awesome:

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Wow.
I was playing with someone and his friends on with friends.
When I noticed that this one guy kept "no contest"ing everytime he lost. In the middle of the freakin' match.
Talk about a rage quit.
Not to mention what the other one had as text on one of his taunts.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Breaking news, a witness has just identified suspect 8 as Bonkers

Since he is not smart enough to act on his own, and considering his origin, we believe King Dedede is behind the Monkey ninja attacks,

Suspect name: King Dedede
Intelligence: Close to zero
Previous crimes: Pollution, murder of talking trees, attempted murder of many, high fat robbery, animal cruelty, kidnapping, inhumane laboring, physical assault, and most importantly Tax Evasion.

We spoke with his chief adviser Escargoon on the issue,
: This is an outrage! His majesty King Dedede isn't smart enough to pull something this complex off!
Ow,
:4dedede:: What you mean I ain't smart enough to pull this off? It was all me, I ordered up dat dere monsters to clobba dat dere Kirby.
: So what your saying is you only wanted to clobber Kirby, what about all the other monkey ninjas your being accused of commanding?
:4dedede:: Uh what you mean Monkey ninja? I only clobbad dat dere Kirby?
: You don't even have a clue what we're talking about do you? See what I mean his majesty isn't behind this! If he can't even read what makes you think he can whip up this plan!?

Well I guess maybe he didn't do it. He's just too stupid to have done it.
:4dedede::

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm beginning to run out of avatars too.

At least now I know I'm not alone.

Though I change my profile pics way too much

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

All avatars in this site (with some exceptions) have featured my Aspyr character. So I never ran out of avatars. It is frustrating to make one, though.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I've mostly been using pony avatars since....July, I think. That was when I first started using them. Because just a few days earlier I had gotten into the show lol.

I don't think I've used more than one avatar that I edited/created. Only time I used something that I put some editing outside of cropping into was a picture that featured Lucario and the Sniper from TF2 (it was official artwork for both of them)

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I'm trying to figure out what's taking so much space on my phone that there's no space to update my apps. The only "game" app I have on there now is "Tickling Cat" and that doesn't even take much space... >_>

D

Deleted member

The only non-Aspyr avatars I've ever used here were one featuring a Mario silhouette and two House avatars. That's it.

Before 2013, my icons varied a lot. They could be either typography-based or have a video game character artwork. The old Flight character was used in 5 icons or so. I might try to upload the very first Aspyr avatar some day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

I have been using Pikachu avatars since forever. Guess I'll need a bit of "change of pace." Of course, I'm not going to stop using it on my avatars.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom