• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Welp. I haven't been in this thread in a while. So I figured I would show something completely separate from the topic at hand. I originally showed it in the leaks group, but I feel this comic should get alot more attention. I originally found it on reddit.com/r/spongebros.
Casual beware. :troll:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Welp. I haven't been in this thread in a while. So I figured I would show something completely separate from the topic at hand. I originally showed it in the leaks group, but I feel this comic should get alot more attention. I originally found it on reddit.com/r/spongebros.
:4greninja:'d
someone posted that like two days ago...

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Wow.
Best dream ever. I took a nap and...
STORY TIME!
So... We were all in a gang. Not just any gang however. The leader was Opossum. Also it was a tricycle gang. we drove around on these.

So later...All of our avatars, (Us) were in the back of a car and looking out the window only to see @ Space Stranger Space Stranger coming at us with a chainsaw saying, "Im going to **** your grandma!" while laughing hysterically.View attachment 53719
Then I woke up.
Well that's...

Okay.

We're almost to page 888.
I can feel it.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
STORY TIME!
So... We were all in a gang. Not just any gang however. The leader was Opossum. Also it was a tricycle gang. we drove around on these.

So later...All of our avatars, (Us) were in the back of a car and looking out the window only to see @ Space Stranger Space Stranger coming at us with a chainsaw saying, "Im going to **** your grandma!" while laughing hysterically.View attachment 53719
Then I woke up.
I mean I always prefered older women but this is quite stretching it a bit. :4wario2:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
STORY TIME!

Then I woke up.
Thats weird.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
STORY TIME!

Then I woke up.
You should of gone back to bed instead of giving us a story that totally leaves us hanging.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This thread needs tamales, but nobody listens to me :4diddy:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Agreed. All that needs to be done if that should happen is everyone sport a ninja monkey avi.
They already crashed Smashboards once, and we still don't know who's leading them,
here's the security footage again
Camera 1
Camera2

Camera3
Camera4

Camera5
Camera6

Camera7
Camera8

Camera9
Camera10

Camera11
Camera12

Camera13
Camera14

Camera 15

Camera16

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
*Insert me talking about Yoshi / Fallen London / Ace Attorney here*

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I hate pictures because they were all forced pictures
What makes me happy his cleaning my room only to find a long lost video game

I was cleaning my room one day and ind my disk of Wind Waker
Depends on how it's viewed. Some like it, some hate it. I'm all for photos, but very rarely would I not like a photo of me taken. Gotta be when my hair looks lousy or when it's mom as she most of the time forces photos

I cleaned my room a couple of days ago and found 25 bucks in a glasses case. Why was it even in there, I had no idea

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
YOSHI IS GREAT
I LIKE YOSHI.

ACE ATTORNEY IS THE BEST.
IT'S A STEPLADDER!!!!!!!!!!!
GET IT RIGHT.

FALLEN LONDON IS THE BEST THING EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!

DONE.

Depends on how it's viewed. Some like it, some hate it. I'm all for photos, but very rarely would I not like a photo of me taken. Gotta be when my hair looks lousy or when it's mom as she most of the time forces photos

I cleaned my room a couple of days ago and found 25 bucks in a glasses case. Why was it even in there, I had no idea
I once found 65 dollars in Amazon Gift cards in the corner of my room behind my cabinet.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
STORY TIME!

Then I woke up.
I must ask one VERY important question. Did I had an orange tricycle?

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
STORY TIME!

Then I woke up.
Was I there as well?

D

Deleted member

STORY TIME!

Then I woke up.
That must have been a great dream.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
They already crashed Smashboards once, and we still don't know who's leading them,
here's the security footage again
Camera 1
Camera2

Camera3
Camera4

Camera5
Camera6

Camera7
Camera8

Camera9
Camera10

Camera11
Camera12

Camera13
Camera14

Camera 15

Camera16
The being in camera 3 looks suspicious. This requires more investigation.
The being in camera 6 is not suspicious, but is definitely an anomaly. I suggest looking into this one.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
The being in camera 3 looks suspicious. This requires more investigation.
The being in camera 6 is not suspicious, but is definitely an anomaly. I suggest looking into this one.
idk why but this reminded me a joke about programming I saw on Tumblr. It's stuff that programmers shouts or whisper and one was "wait, it works first try? .....that is suspicious".

Don;t ask why but that post reminded me of that, btw, this is an accurate programming joke :)

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Anyone want to play smash?

They we all different colors.

I saw... Me, Flight Opossum, CruserMainia, you Soul, Oboro... and some others.
Was there a drippy purple soul floating over one of the tricycles? (Either that or a girl with a cannon on her arm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom