• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
My name wasn't taken. Of course it wasn't taken. Who would ever come up with such a lame name?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I gotta admit, the one guy on 4.0 who kept making accounts on garbage IPs that posted stuff we'd rather not talk about had some pretty funny names sometimes :yoshimelee:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
It wasn't on purpose though.

I was just really confused. On one hand, people were saying he posted hentai and was permabanned. On the other hand, I saw a joke warning with a 0 point. I was confused.

Aldelaro5 said it was a glitch so I accepted it. It was only later that I found the whole story. I even posted on Space's wall saying that he will be missed. (I feel so stupid :laugh:)

:231:
......sorry, we both feel stupid now.....

tumblr_nokjmgjrAw1us3lcyo1_1280 250.png

Basically Space came to me asking if I could help fake his permabanning to mess with you guys. Despite everything that went wrong with it (like some seeing the Squidward gif, Warchamp showing the actual zero-pointer, and Fal missing everything :p ), we still managed to fool people. :D

Seriously, that was so well played :)

The reason the glitch thingy sounded believable is simply because I do know this site has other glitches like threads with more than 2000 pages and the group stuff....it just sounded something that could really have been true.

As for the actuall infraction, that idk if it's real because I assume he actually pmed you before posting the nswf, but getting banned out of it was the thing I should have felt weird. According to the rules (my memory was fuzzy), you get temporary infractions, but one shouldn't outright ban. I just assumed that because he intentionally did the opposite of what a mod said, I just assumed it was more serious :)

But when you said about the tittle request, than i got that he would have anyway really asked you so in the end, there was not much way to tell it was a prank :)

I can't believe this would have happened considering what happened with the rule here lately.....

it was an
prank and btw, I don't post that word much often compared tot he others....so, take it!

:)

D

Deleted member

I'm very fortunate @Azure and @Noct weren't taken. Now, I can finally change my username to those two, one at a time. Why not? Those are clearly better than "Flight"! My 2011 self says so, anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
@IsmaR What's goin on with your icon m8
Inkling Samus looks strange :kirby64:
hide all the ****posts
he tagged

t̫̬͈̲͉̘͈͚̭͓͕̣̣͙̻ͣ̆̍̄ͮ̌ͮͬ͂̒ͭ̌̄̇ͬ͂͗́͜͡͠͝ͅh̸͈̮͈̺̩͔͈͓̮̫͙̯͚͉̺̤ͭ̌͗ͣ̌ͩ̿̔̎̔ͣ̌̈́̑͐̋ͦͅͅe̢ͭ͂̈̔ͭ̒̑͊̈̉̉ͮ̔͘͟҉̜͎͚̟̼̘͈̯̺̲͘ ͛͛̿̓ͬ̄̎̿̏͌ͥͯ̑̀̚͏̧͈͕̦̬̺̖̼ơ̵̖̩̬̼̻̼͚̥̞̭̱͎̬̞̩̱̏͋̓̓̋̔̐͢n̷̢̛͍̦̲̱̲̪̝̜̲̑̓ͦ́̀ͬ̋ͮ̏ͦ̓̏̀ͭͯ̓̅̀͡e̶̵̶̫̬̱̭͕͇̙̝̺͌ͫͬ̓̒̌ͮ͐͝

hi ismar :205:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm very fortunate @Azure and @Noct weren't taken. Now, I can finally change my username to those two, one at a time. Why not? Those are clearly better than "Flight"! My 2011 self says so, anyway.
Yeah.:troll: (but i really like Flight too....)

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
I have the best username.
Because nobody even knows what the hell it even means, and even I sort of don't.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Thankfully my username contains a series of numbers so I was always safe from the beginning.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
hide all the ****posts
Hide the ****posts and take out the Krabby Patties (Minus the buns, pattie, ketchup and mustard) and Explosives

...Seriously, what's going on with the salad thing
I wasn't here so I wouldn't know about all these salads :b

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Change my avatar for a thing more "sp00ky". inb4 8spuukie5me.:gova:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Hide the ****posts and take out the Krabby Patties (Minus the buns, pattie, ketchup and mustard) and Explosives

...Seriously, what's going on with the salad thing
I wasn't here so I wouldn't know about all these salads :b
Rule #1
You don't talk about salad club

Last edited:

Reiga

3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
That's a good thing when you think about it. You could earn $$$ for creating its definition.
My username is actually the made-up name I created for a game in Gamemaker Tycoon a few years ago (that we thought of as a Skyrim parody or whatevs)
I then used it on Pokémon Showdown and the name stuck.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
My username is mostly misspelled by the leak group.....serious, I'm on a chat with my name written right near my messages and they still misspell it :)

aldelado, aldelarido, they finally decided to call me al.

imagine if they were trying to remember the name AND the number

:surprised:

Reiga

3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Rule #1.5: you can talk about salt instead.
salt
(sôlt)
n.
1. A usually whitish crystalline solid, chiefly sodium chloride, used extensively in ground or granulated form as a food seasoning andpreservative. Also called common salt, table salt.
2. An ionic chemical compound formed by replacing all or part of the hydrogen ions of an acid with metal ions or other cations.
3. salts Any of various mineral salts used as laxatives or cathartics.
4. salts Smelling salts.
5. often salts Epsom salts.
6. An element that gives flavor or zest.
7. Sharp lively wit.
8. Informal A sailor, especially when old or experienced.
9. A saltcellar.
adj.
1. Containing or filled with salt: a salt spray; salt tears.
2. Having a salty taste or smell: breathed the salt air.
3. Preserved in salt or a salt solution: salt mackerel.
a.
Flooded with seawater.
b. Found in or near such a flooded area: salt grasses.
tr.v. salt·ed, salt·ing, salts
To add, treat, season, or sprinkle with salt.
2. To cure or preserve by treating with salt or a salt solution.
3. To provide salt for (deer or cattle).
4. To add zest or liveliness to: salt a lecture with anecdotes.
5. To give an appearance of value to by fraudulent means, especially to place valuable minerals in (a mine) for the purpose ofdeceiving.
Phrasal Verbs:
salt away

To put aside; save.
salt out
To separate (a dissolved substance) by adding salt to the solution.
Idioms:
salt of the earth

A person or group considered as embodying simplicity and moral integrity.
2. Archaic A person or group considered the best or most worthy part of society.
worth (one's) salt
Efficient and capable.
:shaker:

D

Deleted member

My username is actually the made-up name I created for a game in Gamemaker Tycoon a few years ago (that we thought of as a Skyrim parody or whatevs)
I then used it on Pokémon Showdown and the name stuck.
Oh.

At least you (and your brother) came up with a creative username. I didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom