• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Well, that sucks. I myself have done some "raiding", with separate boards of the same site, but it was pretty indistinguishable from (not so subtle) trolling so I don't know if you can call it that. Hacking though is going too far. Good thing it's illegal...
Yep. Got rid of them in October 1. And I'm glad I did.

D

Deleted member

Maybe one of them is actually posting here in Smashboards and just recognized you right now. You blew it, Flight. :p
Then I'll take additional measures to take them down. Not by hacking, of course.. I don't do that. :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
I know this is a page late but I'll post it here anyway:

It's a common misconception that 666, or indeed 616, is the number of the devil. "The Beast with seven heads and ten horns who came from the sea" actually refers to Emperor Nero. It's his name written in Hebrew and then added up (they used letters for numbers in Hebrew). The Beast and Satan are even refered to as separate entities:

Revelation 20:10 “And THE DEVIL that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where THE BEAST and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Funnily enough, the Beast's False Prophet is a DRAGON who came from a fissure in the EARTH. What Pokémon is Rock/Dragon type? Tyrunt & Tyrantrum, #696 & #697 respectively. Just 30 off! :laugh:

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Completely random question guys; how does one with no projectiles deal with a projectile and grab spammer? Specifically Bowser Jr.? I know it's a scrub thing to do that, but I still fall for it anyway. Advice?
PS. I still have a garbage controller.

Soul.

Completely random question guys; how does one with no projectiles deal with a projectile and grab spammer? Specifically Bowser Jr.? I know it's a scrub thing to do that, but I still fall for it anyway. Advice?
PS. I still have a garbage controller.
Shield and punish their mistakes. Jr.'s only good projectile is the Mechakoopa; if you can grab it and then throw it at him that would be a nice use of projectiles. Of course, scrubs also use Neutral B which can be easily shielded, and I think it has a bit of ending lag so just punish.

Let the scrub commit to something, then you go in and attack. Projectiles? Shield. That's what I'm trying to say if the one above sounded confusing.

Jabs beat grabs in this game by the way.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
I like to think of his Neutral B not as a projectile because it's like really bad, but a long limb. Plus it can get them to go to the air where Jr is strongest.
Glad you understand! Bye bye now, see ya around!
My question is why is there a photography mode in this game apparently? Dead Rising: Booyah Base confirmed?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Well, that sucks. I myself have done some "raiding", with separate boards of the same site(referring to forums here), but it was pretty indistinguishable from (not so subtle) trolling so I don't know if you can call it that. Hacking though is going too far. Good thing it's illegal...
Raiding is frowned upon after the Zelda Socialites raided Event hubs, which got out of hand honestly.

:231:

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Shield and punish their mistakes. Jr.'s only good projectile is the Mechakoopa; if you can grab it and then throw it at him that would be a nice use of projectiles. Of course, scrubs also use Neutral B which can be easily shielded, and I think it has a bit of ending lag so just punish.
Let the scrub commit to something, then you go in and attack. Projectiles? Shield. That's what I'm trying to say if the one above sounded confusing.
Jabs beat grabs in this game by the way.
Thanks...he's been giving me a hell of a lot of trouble for some reason. Might have to make Roy Koopa my punching bag.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So i looked at all of the previous message that i miss during my dream and...

My god...all these memes that i miss bruh...:sadsheep:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
It was my first Mad Max movie. Made me want to see the other 3, it was so over the top I love it.
Same here, I'd never seen the others but I certainly will now.

Going to call it now: best action movie from 2000-2015.

So B-Grade and ridiculous.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Raiding is frowned upon after the Zelda Socialites raided Event hubs, which got out of hand honestly.

:231:
I know, I'm not going to do any of that here...
Tell me more about this eventhub raid tho. These things interest me.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Man, this thread is right now: ("Take Heavy voice")

DEAD!!!

At least compared to the seven page of before...

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
So apparently Jontron was/is considering doing a Game Grumps-like LP but with him alone.
Would be pretty hype if it happens.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So apparently Jontron was/is considering doing a Game Grumps-like LP but with him alone.
I can't really tell since i'm not the biggest of Jontron (i don't hate him or something like that, he is even pretty funny) but i think a need something special if he want to do LP. (Or maybe have another person with him like the Game Grumps for humor balancing)

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Eh, I think he needs at least one person to bounce off of. Dunno how well he's gonna do unscripted solo.
I can't really tell since i'm not the biggest of Jontron (i don't hate him or something like that, he is even pretty funny) but i think a need something special if he want to do LP. (Or maybe have another person with him like the Game Grumps for humor balancing)
I think he can pull it off, he has enough experience with game commentary already that I think it'd work.
And I can't help but feel I'd enjoy it more with only Jon around. Sometimes I feel in GG they'd talk about something that's completely irrelevant to the game despite something interesting actually happening in-game, with only Jon around that wouldn't be a problem since it's just him and the game. Plus I really like Jontron, more than I do Arin, so an LP show with 100% Jon goodness? Yes please.
Also, the main reason Jon's against this idea is possible backlash, didn't mention anything else, so I don't think he himself has any quality-related concerns of the idea.
He's also done solo streams before and they've turned out decent.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Guys just as a PSA don't raid other places. Doing so will result in infractions and the like. And no uprisings either. Not even the Kid Icarus kinds.

Happy page 666 I guess. :p
How can we get infractions if you don't catch us?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I agree with what @ Knuckles the Knuckles Knuckles the Knuckles says, I don't know how well he'd do by himself, I think even if he does it alone he should have frequent guests.
Regardless if it happens I'll watch it because I live for JonTron.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom