• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
This thread is boring.
I say we spice it up a bit with some EPIC music!
:troll:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I decided to boot my Pokémon Y to update it and the game didn't remembered my B-Day lolglitch
I switched to Omega Ruby and it remembered... man the Special PokéCenter Music is really heartwarming

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
So we're back to image/gif spam again? I guess the mods need to upgrade from rolled up newspaper to stick with nails in it.

I'd join in on the fun but I suspect I'd be chased out with the anime I'm watching currently. Because we're not allowed to have different tastes.

Soul.

So it may be a generic handheld or a hybrid after all..

I'd rather have two separate systems sharing the same operating system, features, and games. The console would obviously be more powerful than its handheld counterpart. Name both systems the same thing. Like Windows 10, for example.
A hybrid would be interesting. They never did such a thing before; it doesn't hurt to try. News about NX are always interesting.
At least I have this thread which will make the wait for 2016 less suffering.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That's what I've got out of it years ago and Mr. Enter knows that it's an example of a terrible stereotype. His review on the overpopulation episode shows that Captain Planet sure didn't age well due to the bad writing and misinformation. Not like other shows themselves had their fair share of bad writing.

*Looks at Spongebob and Fairly Odd Parents*
I'm surprised other people have heard of Mr Enter

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Competitive mods use the GC controller tho :troll:
So apparently there's a Reeses Puffs X Renai Circulation mashup
dying

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Removing the wrist strap is our Final Smash.
Lemme guess, you remove the wrist strap and throw it at a widescreen TV....
Then the TV screen shatters and glass rains on your opponents?

D

Deleted member

A hybrid would be interesting. They never did such a thing before; it doesn't hurt to try. News about NX are always interesting.
At least I have this thread which will make the wait for 2016 less suffering.
Being a hybrid would turn me off, however...
You would get only one console and handheld per purchase. It'd be just like the GamePad in the US. Want one? You'll have to buy a whole new system for it. This is in a "what if?" setting. This ruins the idea of a handheld, as it is designed for individual use. Let's assume there is only one console (and a handheld) in each household. Individuals would rather want to use their handhelds instead, and they have to waste money (more than 350+, assuming that is the price) for that.

I'd strongly advocate for two entirely different machines running the same operating system (with some alterations depending on the hardware, perhaps?), and sharing some features and games, instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom