• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just watched a video of a bullfighter that got his neck and groin stabbed by the bull's horns and I laughed...

Am I a bad person?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

oh about that

the linux versuion has no ads.....it just has a separate windows for your contact list and your IM and another if you have a call.

There;s just no ads, the only one is when someone's birthday happens and no, skype, I don;t want to give skype gift.....
I see. I'm currently trying to do an XML workaround just to see if they've been fully removed.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
We're thinking he got it from Blue Bell ice cream, but thanks anyway.

That's another thing I'm worried about when Cliff goes to Texas for his next year of college. He likes it when it rains, and when he goes to a world with little or no rain, I'm worried that he might melt away.
Blue Bell ice cream, huh? I had a feeling too ever since they announced that recall.

I threw out all the mini containers in my freezer as a precaution.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
But mac sucks
:emptysheep:
joke btw its all good if you like mac
Also @Flight Try this Thats what I did
urgh.....

This is why I have trouble with Windows logic....why can you even allow such things to happens by the same operating system the company made the program?

I guess it's fine here (and it makes you laugh hysterically actually), but this can imply other security stuff....

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I just watched a video of a bullfighter that got his neck and groin stabbed by the bull's horns and I laughed...

Am I a bad person?
Nope, that just means I have the same sick humor as you
I CANT HEAR YOU OVER M-
oh wait

; - ;

bruh
that time of the year had me sooooo anxious
omg that picture says a lot of words just in that one face

Last edited:

_gold_

Smash Master
I used to be affected by trolls on For Glory, but now I find them amusing.
Hey everyone. The semester is over, you know what that means...

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I've done that already.

It's this humongous thing that bugs me.

That was posted by some dude in Skype forums.
That ad is hilarious tho, not sure if crying of happiness because she can erase videos or she's just facepalming

_gold_

Smash Master
Finish season 7, then stop. Ignorance is bliss.
Actually, get to season 7, episode 22, and then stop (I didn't want to list the name of the episode because it might contain spoilers). It allows for a perfect ending instead of the alternative to continue watching it... in a downward spiral. But ultimately, it's your call.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Actually, get to season 7, episode 22, and then stop (I didn't want to list the name of the episode because it might contain spoilers). It allows for a perfect ending instead of the alternative to continue watching it... in a downward spiral. But ultimately, it's your call.
So the show pulled a Heroes?
yay for inconsistency

_gold_

Smash Master
So the show pulled a Heroes?
yay for inconsistency
Basically. Nine season will do that to any show, especially for comedies. Plus, the show didn't really have a consistent story arc, so coming up with new ideas I guess proved to be a challenge.
What season did you leave off at?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Comedy comes from misery.
Robotnik: "Happiness is so much more enjoyable, when it's based on the misery of millions."

Finally out of prison college and we can enjoy Manifest all day long with no classes in the way. Can't wait to show off the moves at that concert and to have that date in the fabulous restaurant Five Guys (A restaurant that has literally five people preparing the food). @Moon Monkey, I'm going to have those good fries and burgers again for old times sake. :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I tried doing the apps.skype.com / Restricted Sites thing again and while every single ad spot has been successfully removed, Skype Home pretends I'm a new member.

_gold_

Smash Master
Why does Twitch have to be so complicated to get into? I got it working one time, but the setting up the program took forever.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Yeah, I had an internet issue. It's fixed now. I'm really sorry, if you want, we could do other matches when you want.

Anyway...

Also, hi.
Ah okay, I see.

If you're up for any matches right now, then I'll play.
If not, then is anyone else up for some matches?
(3ds)

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
"Nintendo's E3"
Iwata: "We at Nintendo our proud to reveal are next handheld, DS."
crowd clamors in confusion
Iwata: "DS nutz".
HAH GOTEEEEEEEEM
Basically. Nine season will do that to any show, especially for comedies. Plus, the show didn't really have a consistent story arc, so coming up with new ideas I guess proved to be a challenge.
What season did you leave off at?
middle of S4

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I tried doing the apps.skype.com / Restricted Sites thing again and while every single ad spot has been successfully removed, Skype Home pretends I'm a new member.
yeah that happens to me to but who cares, the ad are gone

@ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ Im watching the Kingdom of Magic dub and Gyokuen Ren is pissing me off more then she did in the sub.

Last edited:

_gold_

Smash Master
I wish Spike would feature E3. I like watching it on my TV rather than streaming it. That can get confusing sometimes.
In about... 5 weeks....
....Is anyone going to watch the Treehouse after the Digital Event? I don't think I will.
You mean 3DS indie games that nobody cares about? Probably not.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Ah okay, I see.

If you're up for any matches right now, then I'll play.
If not, then is anyone else up for some matches?
(3ds)
Okay, I might have some this night, so don't be surprised if I quit at any random moment for no reason.
With customs. You host, or I host ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom