• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

My worst N64 game has to be Rayman 2, but that's because it gets ported. A lot.

:troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Shhh now Soul. Go to sleep...

as weird as it sounds, this is really the style of track I love:

Why?

It's the simpliest form of music ever and it STILL is able to make an impact that is leading somewhere.

Using the VLC frequence visualiser, I found it's just one frequence at the beginning in the background.

I love simple that says a lot. This is why I'm obsessed with Paper Mario artstyle and music, but also pokemon because like ice path from the gb version.....very simple, but is leading so much far.....

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
The Characters you expect to fight online in Smash:
:4mario::4luigi::4kirby::4villager::4sonic::4wario2::4fox::4pikachu::4pacman::4megaman::4metaknight::4dedede::4ganondorf::4littlemac::4ness::4yoshi::4villager::4mewtwo::4duckhunt::4falco::4shulk::4zelda::4dk::4samus::4metaknight::4drmario::4myfriends::4olimar::4tlink::4wiifit::4bowserjr:

The characters you actually fight. EVERY MATCH IN FOR GLORY
:4marth::4lucina::4falcon::4link::rosalina::4jigglypuff::4bowser:
I see Ness a lot on FG.

Like, all the time.

Lucina too, but she's trash. Shield break and counter spammers.

I need to clean my favorites list on you tube...
Oh my god I am dying how did I not know this existed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
as weird as it sounds, this is really the style of track I love:

Why?

It's the simpliest form of music ever and it STILL is able to make an impact that is leading somewhere.

Using the VLC frequence visualiser, I found it's just one frequence at the beginning in the background.

I love simple that says a lot. This is why I'm obsessed with Paper Mario artstyle and music, but also pokemon because like ice path from the gb version.....very simple, but is leading so much far.....
That song is good but I like some UNF to my songs

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Got another amiibo today!

Picked up :4kirby: since he's apparently getting pretty uncommon in my area. He's outright adorable. And so light.

Current collection: :4littlemac::4dk::4link::4kirby:
Plan to get, and are easy to find in my area: :4mario::4peach::4bowser::4diddy::4zelda::4pikachu:
Plan to get, and are uncommon/getting hard to find in my area: :4luigi::4yoshi::4megaman::4sonic:
Plan to get, and SHOULD be in the above set, but I have literally never seen for some reason: :4samus:
Plan to get, and I weep because it looks like he's getting REALLY rare: :4fox:
Plan to get, but I weep because they became mythical creatures: :4dedede::4marth::4villager::4pit::4falcon:
Plan to get, but weep because they became mythical STORE EXCLUSIVE creatures: :rosalina::4lucario::4shulk:
Data Insufficient, but Plan to Get: :4bowserjr::4wario::4ganondorf::4charizard::4mewtwo::4robinm::4olimar::4ness::4rob::4duckhunt::4pacman:(Inkling Girl)

Slowly getting there.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
That song is good but I like some UNF to my songs
yeah, ok you made me realise something, youtube doesn;t like 4g music.

Cause the one I posted above and the one you [posted had so much distorsions.....

I have the music I posted above in ALAC from the bw2 ost album.....so much better.....

I really hate youtube sometimes for destroying music....

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

Picked up :4kirby: since he's apparently getting pretty uncommon in my area. He's outright adorable. And so light.

Plan to get, and are easy to find in my area: :4mario::4peach::4bowser::4diddy::4zelda::4pikachu:
Plan to get, and are uncommon/getting hard to find in my area: :4luigi::4yoshi::4megaman::4sonic:
Plan to get, and SHOULD be in the above set, but I have literally never seen for some reason: :4samus:
Plan to get, but I weep because they became mythical creatures: :4dedede::4marth::4villager::4pit::4falcon:
Plan to get, but weep because they became mythical STORE EXCLUSIVE creatures: :rosalina::4lucario::4shulk:
Data Insufficient, but Plan to Get: :4bowserjr::4wario::4ganondorf::4charizard::4mewtwo::4robinm::4olimar::4ness::4rob::4duckhunt::4pacman:(Inkling Girl)

Slowly getting there.
My collection:
:4pit::4bowser:(Toad):4luigi::4peach::4kirby::4megaman::4falcon::4littlemac::4villager::4shulk::4samus::4sonic::4diddy::4dk::4tlink::4link::4sheik::4zelda:

Pre-Ordered:
:4ness::4pacman:

Hoping to get everyone some day.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433

Personally I listen to this when I need to go to sleep.
This is one of my staples these days:

Sorry for posting about Smash Bros on Smashboards. I know you guys hate talking about it.

You think they'll be a lot of Lucas's once he comes out?
I mained Lucas and IC's in Brawl, so I know I'll be using him for a while!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I got bored and decided to pop in.

Not sure if I'm okay with that, yet. Can't quite tell what's going on.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433

Slowly getting there.
I have:

:4charizard::4diddy::4dk::4fox::4myfriends::4kirby::4link::4mario::4marth::4metaknight::4ness::4pacman::4peach::4pikachu::4sonic::4wario::4yoshi::4zelda: and Toad. Have the Inkling trio preordered. I have a problem.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Welp this became a video game music posting thread for a while, I see.

The part starting at 1:28 and ending at 2:26 during the first loop sends shivers down my spine. Funny to think the song is from a game only released in 2013.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
ok, well, while we're at it, i don't know why no one mentions this music:

This is just pure innovation because this music if you pay really close attention is the same melody of like 5 seconds looped over and over, there's only some chnages that happens.

Well this is just so much clever that it has to be praised. It's so catchy and coming somewhere motivating that it makes you forget how much repetitive this music is.....cayuse it just is so much repetitive.

anyone agree? no one mentions this....

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
ok, well, while we're at it, i don't know why no one mentions this music:

This is just pure innovation because this music if you pay really close attention is the same melody of like 5 seconds looped over and over, there's only some chnages that happens.

Well this is just so much clever that it has to be praised. It's so catchy and coming somewhere motivating that it makes you forget how much repetitive this music is.....cayuse it just is so much repetitive.

anyone agree? no one mentions this....
I read Zebseians as Lesbians

I need to go to bed
I'm pretty biased because I like the AnimalCrossing one more

Animal Crossing Sweet Day needs to be a real attraction at a park

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Slowly getting there.
Current Collection::4falcon::4charizard::4dedede::4diddy::4dk::4fox::4myfriends::4kirby::4littlemac::4link::4lucario::4luigi::4mario::4marth::4megaman::4pikachu::4pit::rosalina::4samus::4sonic::4yoshi::4zelda:
Pre-Ordered: :4jigglypuff::4pacman:
Currently Shipping: :4ness:
Not Sure/Waiting to Ship: :4villager::4lucina::4robinm:

Bought several rares in the past month and I hate myself for it. :ohwell:

Am going to look into Tenso so I can order from Amazon.JP once I get some money for Greninja. Am not going to wait for Wave 5a (since I'll probably get stuck with scalper pirces anyway).

D

Deleted member

After rating a certain ace attorney in Rate Their Chances today, I'm in the mood for this brilliantly composed music:

D

Deleted member

I don't listen to VGM much these days. The reason being pretty obvious.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The nose kind of reminds me of a tapir. :p Tapiroo. :D

So is that just like, an added second head? Or does Spore allow for pouches and such?
There actually IS a tapir face, that's the horse face though

I gave it 2 heads, and something that vaguely resembles a pouch

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
There actually IS a tapir face, that's the horse face though

I gave it 2 heads, and something that vaguely resembles a pouch
That almost-clairvoyant moment when I predict a tapir head being a thing.

...Now I'm just trying to see how that's a horse when it looks much more like a tapir to me. :laugh: Maybe it's just because it's late here.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
I finally got around to watching the video Nintendo put up. 12 hours late I know.

I regret waiting so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom