• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Well let's put this into view: a cosplayer of Pinkie Pie is still cosplaying a horse.

A cosplayer of anyone he listed is still cosplaying a human (well unless you get into some of the weird ones like half his Touhou picks).

And doing a cosplayer is awwwwwright.

Sorry I've been drinking and I'm being stupid, I'll go play Xenoverse.
This makes me zero sense

You're still banging the cosplayer, not the character

And they ain't horses. They're ponies.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
My waifu is Link. Microsoft would know that he's best waifu. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

---

Also, am I the only one on this thread who wants Roy back? Not because of his character, but because Roy was my main in Melee/PM. Also because he could be different from Smash 4 Marth/Lucina, being a clone of Melee Marth like how Dr. Mario is a clone of Melee Mario, sort of.

Soul.

You guys better keep this thread active.
May 21 is the day the new Pokémon game is supposed to be announced on a Japanese magazine, so .... E3 reveal time?
inb4 It's Pokkén coming to Wii U

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
My waifu is Link. Microsoft would know that he's best waifu. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

---

Also, am I the only one on this thread who wants Roy back? Not because of his character, but because Roy was my main in Melee/PM. Also because he could be different from Smash 4 Marth/Lucina, being a clone of Melee Marth like how Dr. Mario is a clone of Melee Mario, sort of.
Despite what people may think of me because of what I have said about the Roy/Ryu leak, I'd be totally fine with Roy coming back, because he was in my top 5 in both Melee and Project M.

D

Deleted member

May 21 is the day the new Pokémon game is supposed to be announced on a Japanese magazine, so .... E3 reveal time?

It'll take another 5 years for it to arrive on Wii U, remember! :troll:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
I hope so too because I SWEAR TO GOD IF IT'S ANOTHER MAIN SERIES GAME I WILL TEAR MY NOSE OFF MY FACE.

We have had a new Pokemon game every year since 2009.

D

Deleted member

I hope so too because I SWEAR TO GOD IF IT'S ANOTHER MAIN SERIES GAME I WILL TEAR MY NOSE OFF MY FACE.

At least they don't get any bugs or glitches like that one Ubisoft game.

Soul.

It'll take another 5 years for it to arrive on Wii U, remember! :troll:
5?

I'd like it if another Gen 6 game and Pokkén were confirmed for 3DS and Wii U, respectively; what I mean by "another Gen 6 game" is making a new game a la Black 2 and White 2, just to get Gen 6 out of the way. Then they release Pokkén on Wii U.
#SinnohRemakesWhen

D

Deleted member

5?

I'd like it if another Gen 6 game and Pokkén were confirmed for 3DS and Wii U, respectively; what I mean by "another Gen 6 game" is making a new game a la Black 2 and White 2, just to get Gen 6 out of the way. Then they release Pokkén on Wii U.
#SinnohRemakesWhen
It's just me mocking the idea of Pokkén coming out to Wii U. *laughs*

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Opossum: "So, you're in the unemployment line too, huh? What happened to you?"
Bill Trinen: "I still don't know exactly..."

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I remember that. So many people got pissed the **** off from that.
you know something very weird that made me avoid it?

I for some reasons always saved indoors. idk why because from someone who tends to save as soon as I progressed, it's weird from me to not take advantage of an all time save system. It might be because I want to come back from the game at a PC, but it's jsut weird.

For example, if the save system is location based, I might tend to come back to a location to save any progresses. Depending on the progress, I can become obsessed with it, basically, it's rare for me to forget to save.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I see we didn't change the Pac-Man emote to the updated Smash 4 mini-icon.
OOOOOOH OOOOH OHHH DO ME NEXT!!

You haven't done anything, have you?

EDIT: I'll be off now for my test. Do something in the meantime, I guess? :p

:231:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom