• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
Wait. Sakurai was at a tournament?
Yes he shown up at a Japan Tournament (USA CANADA EUROPE JAPAN) hosted by Vgbootcamp twitch channel.

He then put robes on Zero and M2K, they were japanese smash robs (zero wore two at once)
Then gave them both custom new 3ds's.

D1 and co commentator joked about stealing them hur hur
Quote, D1: "They better not leave those 3ds's near us hehe"

Last edited:

Soul.

Yeah. I always thought he was indifferent to us. So he was handing out free stuff there? Is this a part of some elaborate marketing strategy or is he actually showing some affection for us?
He was giving the winners of the tourney a robe and a special New 3DS.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So I probably missed something the tourney was doing? I wanted to avoid watching it because I've been kinda bitter towards offline lately, especially after peeking for a bit just to see M2K and Zero do a Diddy ditto. *eyetwitch*

Yes. Kinda surprising lol
And sheesh, I saw that mean Pika on that board just because I wished Anther Happy Birthday... This is why I get angry a lot; my kindness taken for granted.
Then again, I've probably had experienced worse invitations.

And if a pic of the special New 3ds shows up, let me know. o:

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
He was giving the winners of the tourney a robe and a special New 3DS.
Robes? That actually sounds pretty sweet. :awesome:
I'd rather have the robe than the new 3DS.

And sheesh, I saw that mean Pika on that board just because I wished Anther Happy Birthday... This is why I get angry a lot; my kindness taken for granted.
I don't think that Pika was trying to be mean. He did put a ":D" after that statement, so I think it was meant to be taken lightly.

Last edited:

Soul.

So I probably missed something the tourney was doing? I wanted to avoid watching it because I've been kinda bitter towards offline lately, especially after peeking for a bit just to see M2K and Zero do a Diddy ditto. *eyetwitch*

And if a pic of the special New 3ds shows up, let me know. o:
He's always been like that. I know everyone needs to show some respect to others.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah. I always thought he was indifferent to us. So he was handing out free stuff there? Is this a part of some elaborate marketing strategy or is he actually showing some affection for us?
Could be the latter, perhaps.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Robes? That actually sounds pretty sweet. :awesome:
I'd rather have the robe than the new 3DS.

I don't think that Pika was trying to be mean. He did put a ":D" after that statement, so I think it was meant to be taken lightly.
I'll let it slide. I may be a bit hotheaded, but if it is mean, let me know. D:
Still bored though.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
One of the matches has Palutena in it, if you hadn't known already. :p
1. Welcome to the Boards.
2. Some text is needed in that post.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
M2K and Zero should feel the luckiest people on earth now

Dat Double Robe

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
According to M2K's FB Sakurai first said: "please do not ask about character balance"

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
M2K and Zero should feel the luckiest people on earth now

Dat Double Robe
Two robes (robeception) + Limited edition New 3DS + Picture taken with Sakurai = Best. Day. Ever.

>tfw you will never be in a photo with Sakurai
Why live?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Alright, will do. I'll see if he has anything left to say about that. And if it is mean, @ Soul. Soul. and I will publicly shame and denounce him in front of all the other Pikas.
I'll be looking forward to seeing that happen.
Not sure what else to say. Maybe I can post another Monster of the Day that I've been slacking on.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
4 posts and 4 strikes already... why people doesn't read da rules?

Anyway, is great to see Sakurai happy and healthy despite the fact we know he's working hard on the DLC stuff
Make that 6. Why does he keep posting in the threads I follow?

And yeah, I agree. If I was in his situation, I don't think I would be doing as much as he is right now.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Life Hack: If you run out of Smucker's, remember the photo of Sakurai, M2K and ZeRo to fill that jar with JELLY again

Goodnight Everybody :troll:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm gonna give you guys some tips on how to better control your kart in 200CC.
1. You can't.
2. There is no step 2.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
My manager won't let me take time off for a wedding. I hope it's not because that's the same week a bunch of Asian tourists are coming and they want me to work every day because I'm the only one who can speak Chinese...that's what happens when I work retail. ;_;

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Well, I think I should go and finish my essay now. I have to say, I like this thread a lot. You guys are pretty awesome. :)
See ya later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom