• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

lol Sora. No thank you, that's why SSF2 exists.
inb4 I say an OC looks like Riku and then people get mad because it looks like Sora

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
TCRF has slowly been becoming another TVTropes for me.
See one article, then click the next.

There are zero edible bugs in the UK.

Guess I'll have to import all my tasty Snail treats from France thank the lord eating insects in the UK isn't a thing.
Now that's quitter talk. There's always a way to edibility; whether raw, or fried.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
lol, Sora. No thank you,, that's why SSF2 exists.
inb4 I say an OC looks like Riku and then people get mad because it looks like Sora
There is no such thing as an OC anymore.
Anything from anywhere has probably been done 1000 times before.
But not like the Sonic Fandom cares anyway :I

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
TSSS- oooooo. Saw one of those raw videos of horrible accidents. Even though it was drunk teenagers being idiots, its still an ugly thing you don't want to see happen.

I've put the video in spoilers as its a bit graphic. Don't watch if you don't have the stomach for such things.

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I guess Sora would kinda sorta make sense since Sora is kinda THE crossover character, always getting into other universes (which could include Star Wars in 3), and then theres Dream Drop Distance which is Nintendo-exclusive. Im not actively supporting getting him in, but there are much worse choices out there in terms of suggested characters. You could make a fun moveset out of him so Im open to the idea.

I mean Jesus, after Snake got in the standards of who should be allowed into the game went out the ****ing window.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
1: King of the koopas, really intense I just love it. Second is the end theme because it just makes me cry EVERY time after the second loop.....there's a bunch of notes that are just.....so powerful.

2: Great question, it's actually completely unrelated to video game as it is related to IRL. My father has been using a nickname to identify stuff like his network by taking the first 2 letters from his first name and the first 6 letters from his last name. I sort of got used to hear it and I decided that I should be actually using it because I just like how it just of defines me in such a way that only me know the meaning. Being from a French - Quebec name, it makes the nick even more mysterious.

The 5 however is my personally addition. It's hard to explain why, but I grew to like that number. I like details and people often round numbers to 10, the one that gives the most precision that people uses often is when you round to 5 like when yo tell the time for example. I just liked that number and I decided to add it to my nick so it defines me a bit more.

There's absolutely no relation to video game.....I use this nick everywhere and it grew on me and I never hated it because it just defines me.
Well that's pretty cool!
An interesting choice of name, I like it!

As for the favorite song, I agree that it is a pretty powerful song, and I do like it. However, honestly, my favorite Paper Mario 64 song(s) are The Sad Sun, The Castle Crumbles, and Toad Town.
Yeah, Toad Town's theme is catchy to me, The Sun's Song is sad and beautiful, and The Castle Crumbles is just a silly chase song that I like.

I don't remember much of the music from PM 64 though, so maybe I'm forgetting a really good one.
I might take another listen to the soundtrack sometime soon.

Soul.

Yeah uhhh, I still don't see the appeal of Sora. If SSF2 is anything to go by... eh.
There is no such thing as an OC anymore.
Anything from anywhere has probably been done 1000 times before.
But not like the Sonic Fandom cares anyway :I
The Sonic fanbase is **** just like the character's voice in Brawl.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Well that's pretty cool!
An interesting choice of name, I like it!

As for the favorite song, I agree that it is a pretty powerful song, and I do like it. However, honestly, my favorite Paper Mario 64 song(s) are The Sad Sun, The Castle Crumbles, and Toad Town.
Yeah, Toad Town's theme is catchy to me, The Sun's Song is sad and beautiful, and The Castle Crumbles is just a silly chase song that I like.

I don't remember much of the music from PM 64 though, so maybe I'm forgetting a really good one.
I might take another listen to the soundtrack sometime soon.
Sad sun is just so good, the notes really feels sad.

The other good of pm64 are request to star spirits (so clam), the tubba bubba battle, crystal palace, crystal king, shyver mountain, march ahead, star road, the ch5 boss battle.

pm64 is really unique in its ost because it;s the smoothest one in the series. Every other games in the series has a very dynamic feels which I happen to like more, but seriously, pm64 is so calm that you just take your time when you play.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Kingdom Hearts is one of those series that I'm kinda interested in, but I've never actively seeked out any copies of the games. I don't know if I ever will.

I heard some good songs though, such as Darkness of the Unknown. And I saw cutscenes of DDD just to see the TWEWY character cameos, which were cool.

Last edited:

SonicN64

Banned via Warnings
Honestly, Sora is a better newcomer to be in Smash Bros than a Pokémon newcomer.

Strofirko

Smash Master
TSSS- oooooo. Saw one of those raw videos of horrible accidents. Even though it was drunk teenagers being idiots, its still an ugly thing you don't want to see happen.

I've put the video in spoilers as its a bit graphic. Don't watch if you don't have the stomach for such things.

"Darwin's natural selection at its finest."
Internet winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom