• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
In the 26 years I've been alive she's the only women I've ever felt anything for. It's kinda sad in a way.
It is one of the many small sorrows and heavy crosses of this world. I understand it, my friend, my love is far away as well.
Would that we could all accept the circumstances we face, that we cast aside all longing despair at wondering what could have been, this world would be full of saints.
Loves that could have been...
tl;dr

corny.
think about if you'd really wanna go and stuff cause you could go at any point in time etc.
im very bored.
Corny, but true.
Life is far more noble than the cynics portray.
There is far greater joy and peace to be had, much higher virtues to strive for, and many grand conquests to be had.
The most difficult and virtuous conquest is the conquest of self.

To be honest, I almost resent my upper middle-class upbringing.
I want to be put to the refiner's fire. I want to be tested in the crucible of life's woes.
No doubt they will come, or maybe I'll throw myself into them.
My heart is that of a revolutionary and a lover.
Yet my habits are as crass as any sinner's. Sloth, lust, and most of all pride.

This is my great conquest, and I would have you know yours.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It is one of the many small sorrows and heavy crosses of this world. I understand it, my friend, my love is far away as well.
Would that we could all accept the circumstances we face, that we cast aside all longing despair at wondering what could have been, this world would be full of saints.
Corny, but true.
There is far greater joy and peace to be had, much higher virtues to strive for, and many grand conquests to be had.

I want to be put to the refiner's fire. I want to be tested in the crucible of life's woes.

When did this become a Shakespearean drama?

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
It's on Netflix.
doesnt look interestin really
Corny, but true.

lol i was just makin a joke from boredom bruh.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
This topic? Where? Must've missed it, or context is missing.

And that last part's entirely subjective. But it doesn't even apply to me...I just wan't K. Rool in Smash, and my reasons for doinig so are just that: my reasons.
I'm willing to dig it up, if that's what you want. Is there a way to sort posts from one person in a topic?

So you're just saying that you don't care about anybody else's reasons. Don't think anybody cares about yours... It's one thing to include a zero-effort character, but somebody who has to be made from the ground up and taking about as much time to make as a better character, it's pretty selfish to want it.

カワシさん

Yup, I'm Canadian.......eh!
Excellent, so I guessed right. My luck has been turning around recently. :)

I live in Japan.. Well actually in case you haven't guessed already, it is a country well known and stereotyped for everyone being fat (ridiculous and not true).

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I mean it sincerely, sir!
Yes, but, what better opportunity is there to speak about the beauty of life? The worth of its living?
I hope you'll forgive me for taking it. :D
oh im not mad or anything lol. im used to folks talking like that.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
tfw you realize that the US was so insecure that it thought it had to have any military to fight the Soviet Union which was busy destroying itself internally.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Apparently the update with tourney and stage DLC releases on the 31st in Japan

Youtube replays as well

Last edited:

カワシさん

tfw you realize that the US was so insecure that it thought it had to have any military to fight the Soviet Union which was busy destroying itself internally.
NATO was created with the sole purpose of defending against the USSR, so the US would pretty much have others to defend it.

SapphSabre777

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4742-5094-9684
Well, I'm waiting now for the update to pop up, so now to come in and wait. ^^

Apparently match-uploading and Tournament Mode are going to be available sometime soon (they said the 31st of July, but I don't trust Translate), and more info is to be released tomorrow, according to the Twitter page. Double hype, I guess.

D

Deleted member

I am on around a third of the preparing installation :)

is it normal that this takes a long time btw?
This is where I'm at right now.

Painfully slow, but I'll have to keep in mind these type of things take a long while to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom