• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Man, there's a bunch of PS2 and GBA games I really missed out on. Granted, I'be quite a few on both systems. Still can't shake the feeling that there's more that I need to try out one day.

T

Trick or Treat

Damn, sounds pretty serious. I take it that you aren't financially independent enough to save up for your own place?

I'd probably move in with another friend unless your girlfriend seems willing.
You have no idea.:4falcon:
*cuddles next to 15 Amiibos*

It's just an idea, don't be afraid and look for cheap places. :p

I live in one of the ****test towns in IL, so the rent is cheap here.

so I guess what I'm saying if all else fails move to redneck.
Well I have a lot of things to pay for all at once, so even a cheap place wouldn't be possible.

Not if its something you shouldn't have said in the first place. We dunno what she said so :drshrug:
True, that is fair, so let me explain. When she was saying that I was wasting my life and telling me all those things, I simply told her to get out of my room and leave me alone.

That is all I said. Then she flipped out more and said I need to move out ASAP.

So you decide if I was wrong or not. I will understand either way.

D

Deleted member

So Windows 10 is coming out and I have volunteered to test run it like a dummy for them. I don't know if I am excited or scared, but I'm praying to Sam it isn't like Vista. How's everyone else doing?
I'm pretty sure it won't be like Vista.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Hey! Did you beat the alpha blogg in your first attempt? Just curious :4iggy:
Alpha Brogg? That's the giant fish where you can get the Water Pack from right? I think I beat him in one try.

I had some trouble with the Bomb Guardian, Boost Guardian, and That flying Bug thing who's name I can remember right now. Also the Spider-Guardian too. But that's a given, everyone hates that guy.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well I have a lot of things to pay for all at once, so even a cheap place wouldn't be possible.

True, that is fair, so let me explain. When she was saying that I was wasting my life and telling me all those things, I simply told her to get out of my room and leave me alone.

eh just go on ahead and move. Im not looking at the family drama, I more looking at how living would be cool

My parents are elderly so I cant exactly leave pff

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Imm really liking these new GMod models.
They're really easy to use.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Maybe you should have just said. "Ok"

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

Skaaaa/Nyxxxx said it best:
Wow. How childish.
She shouldn't have reacted like that. It seems pretty dramatic.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Alpha Brogg? That's the giant fish where you can get the Water Pack from right? I think I beat him in one try.

I had some trouble with the Bomb Guardian, Boost Guardian, and That flying Bug thing who's name I can remember right now. Also the Spider-Guardian too. But that's a given, everyone hates that guy.
Mmm, That's impressive! :4samus:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

Even if you said it on an angry tone, I think your mother is overreacting.

SapphSabre777

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4742-5094-9684
Haven't changed avatar in a while... I must say I'm really liking No More Heroes. It's already among my favorite video game series

I feel no shame that this was the first thing that came to mind when I heard No More Heroes.

T

Trick or Treat

eh just go on ahead and move. Im not looking at the family drama, I more looking at how living would be cool

My parents are elderly so I cant exactly leave pff
Mine are youngish and have my brother anyway.

Living with other people is definitely cool though.

Maybe you should have just said. "Ok"
I'm a generally nice person, I think. But when someone is ragging on me like that, and wrongly so too, I can't be mature and just say "okay". I didn't yell, or swear, or anything, just calmly asked her to leave me alone.

Even if you said it on an angry tone, I think your mother is overreacting.
I share that opinion. But if I had told her she was overreacting, I would have already been kicked out..

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

I feel no shame that this was the first thing that came to mind when I heard No More Heroes.
Im not going to lie.... The cat is the first thing I thought of as well
I share that opinion. But if I had told her she was overreacting, I would have already been kicked out..
Then go on ahead and say it if you really want to leave.

Who cares about her feelings
----
Imma watch some videos pff I wonder if any new anime happend today

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Funny, isnt it?
Yeah. America's not the healthiest nation at all, but we're the fall guy on that. But we're not even in the top five fattest. Mexico is fatter than us. Still, that stuff gets you thinking sometimes.

Though everyone should worry about themselves more than their nation as a whole I guess, me included obviously.

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields

That's one of the reasons I want to start NMH2 as soon as I finish the first one also to finally hear Philistine in my TV

Just fought Destroyman a few hours ago (it was really fun!). Tomorrow I shall continue with Holly Summers wish me luck

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

No More Heroes is one of those "hidden gem" series. If you like this game, you might like MadWorld. It's another Beat Em' Up styled game on the Wii that uses Motion Controls in ways that are actually fun. It's got a cool art-style too.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility

eh doesn't matter who's wrong or right.
either way, hopefully someone will allow you to move in with 'em.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Took a hot, steamy shower; as usual, this popped into my head while doing so:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC