• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well here the "Beta" version of the profil of Broonie! One of my OC in my FNAF-parodie @Erika .
Broonie

Known as : Broonie the Bunny

Species : Animatronic, Bunny

Color : Violet

Starting Location: The Show Stage

First appareance: Night 1

Begin to move : Night 1, when the Phone call is finish

Resumed:

Broonie is a human Animatronic that represent a bunny. He is a member of Jack band and the guitarist of it. Like all the other member, he is a entertainer for children. Homewer like the other animatronic. He begin at 12 AM to move for finding human and stuff a endoskeleton inside them. Causing at the dead oft he victim.

Appareance:

Broonie is a human animatronic. He is a little more tall than a regular human but he look like alot like one. He as a triangle red bowtie contrary to Jack, he is wearing a violet costard that is open on his chest, revealing a white shirt with black button and his sleeve are white. His hand have also white glove. He as a blue trouser and red shoes. He as a mask that reveal only his eye, for not scare the children. He as also a bunny badge on his chest for helping the children what animal he represetant.

Personality :

Even tough that his personality is never see by the night guard. Since like the other animatronic he is deadly silencious during the night. Broonie like the other have a personality, Broonie is usually kinda rebellious and say to the children to follow they’re dream no matter what. As he say that his advice are the best to follow. (Even tough that it’s not true in most case, jugding by what his friend say.) He is also very humerous and always try to do a little joke if this is possible. He, of course, like his friend and said that he could not do anything without them. (Homewer he is the only one to not like Wolfy, even tough he doesn’t hate him.)
Of course, this isn't finish, i'm going to do after how he will work if he was in-game.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Merry Christmas, everybody!

Three guesses what happened to the date on my PS3. :troll:

I mean, I killed the Golem three times now ( AND STILL NO MINING ITEM!), so I need SOMETHING to keep things going in a 2.3 console Terraria world.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Playing some old school Pokemon and so far, this is my team

Charizard, Alakazam, Dewgong, Joleton, Pidgeot, Nidoking

For first gen, not bad at all. All are close to level 40 with 5 badges at the minute

T

Trick or Treat

Well here the "Beta" version of the profil of Broonie! One of my OC in my FNAF-parodie @Erika .
Broonie

Known as : Broonie the Bunny

Species : Animatronic, Bunny

Color : Violet

Starting Location: The Show Stage

First appareance: Night 1

Begin to move : Night 1, when the Phone call is finish

Resumed:

Broonie is a human Animatronic that represent a bunny. He is a member of Jack band and the guitarist of it. Like all the other member, he is a entertainer for children. Homewer like the other animatronic. He begin at 12 AM to move for finding human and stuff a endoskeleton inside them. Causing at the dead oft he victim.

Appareance:

Broonie is a human animatronic. He is a little more tall than a regular human but he look like alot like one. He as a triangle red bowtie contrary to Jack, he is wearing a violet costard that is open on his chest, revealing a white shirt with black button and his sleeve are white. His hand have also white glove. He as a blue trouser and red shoes. He as a mask that reveal only his eye, for not scare the children. He as also a bunny badge on his chest for helping the children what animal he represetant.

Personality :

Even tough that his personality is never see by the night guard. Since like the other animatronic he is deadly silencious during the night. Broonie like the other have a personality, Broonie is usually kinda rebellious and say to the children to follow they’re dream no matter what. As he say that his advice are the best to follow. (Even tough that it’s not true in most case, jugding by what his friend say.) He is also very humerous and always try to do a little joke if this is possible. He, of course, like his friend and said that he could not do anything without them. (Homewer he is the only one to not like Wolfy, even tough he doesn’t hate him.)
Of course, this isn't finish, i'm going to do after how he will work if he was in-game.
Sounds good so far! I'm definitely looking forward to see what you add when you finish it!

Good morning thread.
Good morning Star!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I mean, I killed the Golem three times now ( AND STILL NO MINING ITEM!), so I need SOMETHING to keep things going in a 2.3 console Terraria world.
The Picksaw? Yeah, I think it's drop rate is the lowest of the items it drops. I have a lot of them though, all legendary, stapled in my characters' inventories with the spectre hammer.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
The Picksaw? Yeah, I think it's drop rate is the lowest of the items it drops. I have a lot of them though, all legendary, stapled in my characters' inventories with the spectre hammer.
All of his bonus items have a 12.5% chance to be dropped by him, with exception of his trophy, that has a 10% chance.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I made the mistake of assuming it was a guaranteed drop, LOL.

I'll still get it eventually, though.
All of his bonus items have a 12.5% chance to be dropped by him, with exception of his trophy, that has a 10% chance.
I got a bolt gun thing and a magic staff at different times from him, so I guess I just have weird luck. :awesome:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Finally, I get through #5. Now to grab some cereal......

T

Trick or Treat

Finally, I get through #5. Now to grab some cereal......
Turns out I made a mistake.

Anime episode 2 starts out at part 9, not 7. D:

I'm sorrrry :c

The parts are lots of extra discussion and exposition so you still wouldn't be missing much of you started the anime after around part 6.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Turns out I made a mistake.

Anime episode 2 starts out at part 9, not 7. D:

I'm sorrrry :c
:grin: S'okay. You probably meant that it starts on Chapter 7 (which is part 9).

T

Trick or Treat

:grin: S'okay. You probably meant that it starts on Chapter 7 (which is part 9).
All yoi'd really be missing is them sitting around spending 2 hours discussing things like the inheritance and all that. If you want to watch, that is up to you.

But in the anime, all of EP1 ends at episode 5. And sinxe you already got a lot of exposition, this is the only time it is actually okay and better to watch it in the anime.

Because then after episode 5, you can go straight to EP2 in the novel. And EP2 is where everything truly begins, and what makea Umineko...well, Umineko. :D

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Sounds good so far! I'm definitely looking forward to see what you add when you finish it!

Good morning Star!
Thanks. I forget to say that he as red puppil and that he as no eyebrow homewer. I will fix that.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well it's time to finish my profil. Engage the Broonie profil ************.:4morton:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently Donald Trump is attempting to run for president?

If the GOP picks him, they're definitely going to loose

From what I read, he's their top choice right now

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Is it weird for Bravely Default to have Tiz and Edea as the melee classes and Agnes and Ringabel the magic classes?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just had to make Ringabel a dark knight

It was the most appropriate

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
......this is something you should know if you are familiar with glitch hunt, but anyway.

It means "out of bounce". It;s basically a place where you are out of the boundary of the map. Most of the time, this can be acheived via clipping out of an outer wall or floor.

TTYD actually has oob and some are actually useful, but most of them aren't because you will always spawn when you loaded the zone if you go too deep down.

pm64, pretty much every oob are useful because it only spawns on the Y axis.

Spm.....idk.

SS, none were found.
All three Primes have these glitches in various locations.
Got a spooky scary skeleton story for y'all.

So I was browsing for Quote art to use as an avatar when my phone decided to freeze. So I reset it and went back to browsing, but when I opened up the browser it had two links up I haven't had up in months- both being explanations and guides for Diablo 3 keys. I closed them down, but now I feel like this is a message. A message saying I should play Diablo 3 but I don't want to play Diablo 3.

What if I don't? Why were those links up? Why is quality Quote fanart hard to find? I'm so scared. ;A;
Even spookier if you watch Zero Punctuation's Cave Story review. (NSFW language)

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
.....Delsney Land?

Well, I can forgive this since I know Walt Delsney has had a significant impact on their culture, heheheh.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Okay, business talk...... not interested.
*skips*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom