• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
You people need to leave me alone! And I need to turn off email notifications 600 posts ago... Ima go watch a stream now, but before I do, I'm just gonna leave this here... Cuz, I mean, this is something everyone should see.

Attachments

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, I actually realised that they shipped my headphones and I have the tracking, but I realised that they are from Montreal, you could drive to that city from here I am in a day of a lot of driving.

So they estimate that i would get them Friday, but it's basically very likely to arrive much before (Wednesday/Thursday most likely, but Tuesday can happen).

:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Nope, not really.
With the picture. I really can't stop see like:
"Oh sorry for don't have a wiki pages. Really soooooooorrrrry.:troll:"
I don't known, it's just me maybe.

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
So do the emotion people from Inside Out have emotion people in their heads too? And do those emotion people have more emotion people in their head? Is there an endless chain of emotion people, controlling the emotions of other emotion people. Well I suppose a P.O. Box could, in theory, break the chain.

WhatamIdoingit'spastmidnightIneedtogotobed

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
BANZAAAAIIII! just got back from watching Karate Kid. Pretty good movie. I love the part where-
Ah crap I'm sorry @Erika. Totally didn't mean to leave you hanging. The case with the Umineko reference (the one I was playing a while ago) is named "Phantasmagoria of Betrayal." It's a pretty awesome case and it's pretty good for beginner/intermediate players. SORRY for not saying it earlier.. :(

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It's thundering again... for the 4th night in a row

DIS WEATHER

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
That must suck.. but while you're at it, listen to this Weatherscan song:

I find it funny, yesterday the sky went full paparazzi mode with lighting flashes and some thunders at 1am
At 2:30am a small rain fell... and then the sky got completely clear

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
im guessing you're saying that because grass' group just called lol
i think do not disturb blocks calls, but not sure.
it actually doesn;t BUT, it feels like it does

People can still call you, you can still receive every call, but none of them will do any notification so it's like no one calls while they can call you.

I am always on do not disturb because I just use the chat these days which gives a taskbar notification, it's better and I don;t get disturbed :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom