• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Your opinion may change when you grow up
maaaybe.
i've been told my taste are weird actually.
like, i enjoy completely black coffee and my parents were just like "whatttts your problem."

but eh i'll change taste im sure.

MainJPW

M.T.A
maaaybe.
like, i enjoy completely black coffee and my parents were just like "whatttts your problem."

Speaking of changing tastes...
Did anyone used to eat food raw or by itself? Like just straight cold hotdogs straight out of the fridge or single cheese slices?

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
eh, my bro is 21 and hates coffee.
not too weird.

doug from nowhere lol.
I came OUT OF NOWHERE! *Insert Lucas in Claus costume because red hair and my favorite Lucas costume doing f-air with dramatic tagline*

Also, I like coffee... Albeit, it'd probably have to be made really well for me to drink it black.

I find this funny for some bizarre reason. Probably a good time to go to bed.
It seems I can make a lot of things funny. Or you're just tired.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
maaaybe.

My taste is very diverse, I can eat a lot of things.
Except olives.
Olives can go to hell.
I've put some pretty weird things on pizza before.
Chocolate, Ice Cream, Salad Dressing, Relish, Ranch Dressing, another piece of pizza, Ice, steak sauce, grapes, maple syrup, sprinkles, frosting, cake, and a lot of other things.
It's not that bad.
Actually pretty good.

DougX

Smash Champion
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
Speaking of changing tastes...
Did anyone used to eat food raw or by itself? Like just straight cold hotdogs straight out of the fridge or single cheese slices?
I've sometimes just eaten things cold. Like leftover chicken wings or whatever during the night. It's not too bad. I think I did eat single cheese slices from the fridge as a little kid. I don't do that now, though.

MainJPW

M.T.A
eh i eat straight cold pizza.
That's not too weird, when I was younger I ate food that I no longer eat today like cold hotdogs or cold cheese by itself. There's also food that I just don't have a taste for anymore if that makes sense, like I used to eat a lot more sweets but these days I don't typically eat any sweets at all.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I came OUT OF NOWHERE! *Insert Lucas in Claus costume because red hair and my favorite Lucas costume doing f-air with dramatic tagline*

Also, I like coffee... Albeit, it'd probably have to be made really well for me to drink it black.

It seems I can make a lot of things funny. Or you're just tired.
upload_2015-7-23_3-5-30.png

Congrats on getting into Smash DougX.
:troll:
I expect an MSPaint out of 10.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Eh, I may have heard some things about the Minions movie, but I love them and Despicable Me in it's entirety far too much to not see it.

I'm gonna be seeing it later tomorrow night with some family.

DougX

Smash Champion
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
View attachment 63196
Congrats on getting into Smash DougX.
:troll:
I expect an MSPaint out of 10.
10/10. It wasn't even that good.

I'd like to thank my mom, my brother, my sister, the Flying Spaghetti Monster, my dad's ghost, Zeus, the underground mole people, the legendary reverse aging Sakurai, Luigi, Captain Falcon, Roy (From FE), etc. etc. for this great opportunity! I will make sure to be better than f-air ninja-I mean Sheik and Kong Cyclone and pre-nerf Diddy Kong combined!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well... I think i missed people attention. I known it that i should post a Yamcha memes on my previous post.:ganondorf: Seriously, what's going on here?

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Well... I think i missed people attention. I known it that i should post a Yamcha memes on my previous post.:ganondorf: Seriously, what's going on here?
sup mao boi,
i forgot to do your emotes, oops.
could you repost those images so i can do 'em for you? sorry i forgot to do them. my bad.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Earlier we were tagging every single unused account named after a character in Smash, and that's about it more or less.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
sup mao boi,
i forgot to do your emotes, oops.
could you repost those images so i can do 'em for you? sorry i forgot to do them. my bad.
OK, just wait a little. I have to be on my computer.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Reminder than Yamcha is the most useless character.

Also a reminder that Tien is actually cool and I wish he got the respect he deserved.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
It's Toriyama's fault Yamcha became useless.
I think all the human fighters deserve respect.
Tien actually trains super hard though. If he ditched Chiaotzu and wasn't born a human he'd be so legit. To bad only Saiyans matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom