• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
No, it isn't. @ The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn tagged him.
Someone mentioned him earlier.
Oh. Heh, EVO's keeping me busy. :p
ZeRo lose? Lol. He's gonna win the tournament no doubt.
You never know. Some underdog could come up and screw his butt in quarters. Mind you, ZeRo IS expecting a challenge at EVO.
I just kinda hate it when we're all antagonizing one player (like in Brawl). He is good and he deserves to be in the spot he is. He was never sitting on his butt, not even in the Smash3ds days.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

3DS Kid is the best kid.

Why the hate for ZeRo, though? He's not a bad person, and he just happens to be the best Wii U player.
Let me put it this way, it's hard to give a flying crap when we know he's probably going to win.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
ZeRo typically mains Diddy (Even after he got neutered) and Sheik. I think that's Dabuz that uses Rosalina or something.
Yeah, he's a Diddy main at heart. But he has other mains, including C. Falcon.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Yes, I'm still alive.
I got back from my dentist. Cavities will never exist in my mouth. :4pacman:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Let me put it this way, it's hard to give a flying crap when we know he's probably going to win.
Sounds more like a reason to hate that his opponents are bad than to hate him for being so good.
He offends me visually.
That's pretty shallow tbh
Yes he has rolls and many chins and often scarfs, we know.

Anyways, I'm rooting for Leffen for Melee. Pls no h8erino
As for PM I just want to see good gameplay PogChamp

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Yes, I'm still alive.
I got back from my dentist. Cavities will never exist in my mouth. :4pacman:
Hey, that makes three of us now.

Ugh, "expected to win."
Expect the unexpected, people. (Man, where can I beg for freemium?)

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
lmao I'm editing pools for rankings
and most are so weak
bleh EVO is top heavy
Btw which game has the center stage right now? By that I mean the one the crowd is reacting too?
6 streams
all pools so everything is kinda balanced atm
unlike customs
lmao

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Sounds more like a reason to hate that his opponents are bad than to hate him for being so good.That's pretty shallow tbh
Yes he has rolls and many chins and often scarfs, we know.

Anyways, I'm rooting for Leffen for Melee. Pls no h8erino
As for PM I just want to see good gameplay PogChamp
I don't really care. :)

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Why the hate for ZeRo, though? He's not a bad person, and he just happens to be the best Wii U player.
People hate him mostly because of how childish he acts. But I think there's an other factor to the hate : he is too present.

Unlike Melee that has a lot of excellent players, Smash 4 only got ZeRo as the most present player. He is at pratically every tournament, and of course all the big ones. And since he wins them all, people get really tired of him.

You could argue that there's HungryBox, Dabuz, Nairo and all of the other good players, but ZeRo stands too much as the "most visible guy". And with his attitude overall, it won't make him more likeable.

Personal opinion though. Feel free to disagree.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
People hate him mostly because of how childish he acts. But I think there's an other factor to the hate : he is too present.

Unlike Melee that has a lot of excellent players, Smash 4 only got ZeRo as the most present player. He is at pratically every tournament, and of course all the big ones. And since he wins them all, people get really tired of him.

You could argue that there's HungryBox, Dabuz, Nairo and all of the other good players, but ZeRo stands too much as the "most visible guy". And with his attitude overall, it won't make him more likeable.

>hungrybox
>smash 4
>good
;p

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
They need to pick the Miiverse stage. I just hope for potential hilarity.

Bowser vs Diddy right now.

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard

He doesn't act childish. His twitter / villain antics are entirely theatrics to try and spark competition / egos in Sm4sh. In person, he's as mature and friendly as ever.
Again, that sounds more like a reason to hate his opponents for not being good enough than him for being so good.
Maybe that's just my mentality. Forcing people down is stupid, we should be raising people up.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Show it anyways. Please.

:094:
Well right now, i can't show draw. But i can explain how it's look. My FNAF-parodie is called "Five Night's With Jack's", even tough i said it's a parodie, it's more like in a alternate universe of FNAF. I mean by that that it's more like a "Anime" version of FNAF. Homewer, it's not just the FNAF character looking like "ANIMEEEEEEEEEE". It's a completely different story with different character. The animatronic are like so advenced that they feel really emotion, also they have a more human apparaence even tough they still have the theme that all a representing a Animal (Only 2 represent a different animal than FNAF tough.) If i could compare the number of game if FNWJ was a game with FNAF , it would be only 2 game. With the first looking similar to FNAF 1 and the second being completely different than any FNAF. (The event pass in a forest.) Well that's all i can say right now. What do you think?

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That Bowser player brought it back. Lost the first stock but he brought it back.

Breaking the shield and then throwing a F-Smash. ****ING EXCELLENT!!!

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Well, ****.
All our chickens are dead now because of the heat.
I wish someone would have told me so I could have let them out of the coop.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well, Diddy won. I really like Diddy. But man, I was rooting for Final Boss Bowser for sure.

Also, that Melee music.

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I just hate how its all like "Customs were a mistake, they'll get banned after EVO" and "ZeRo auto-wins." I mean, Sakurai would be disappointed at how were treating the meta cause none of us are "having fun" or making many advancements. We have the most balanced game ever, yet people are literally treating it like brawl. I just wish people would get out of their Brawl/Melee mindset and treat this game for what it was meant to be treated: it's OWN DANG GAME.
*Rant Over*
>hungrybox
>smash 4
>good
;p
Hbox got knocked out of winners pools, btw.
That Bowser player brought it back. Lost the first stock but he brought it back.

Breaking the shield and then throwing a F-Smash. ****ING EXCELLENT!!!
That was sweet. It's pretty insane how early a charged-up Fsmash kills in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom