• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I've been playing Shovel Knight a lot lately. The game is so good, even perfect can't describe it.
Shovel Knight Master Race.
It really is a fantastic game. I really hope they get to make a sequel. There's so much that can be done with the mechanics.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I didn't have enough space on my SD Card anymore, so I deleted Shovel Knight. I had only beaten the first level of it, though. 3DS btw.
After I have bought a bigger card, I'm gonna re-download it.

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Yeah but like you can't see ghosts either... or fairies... or dragons..
*ahem* but this is POKEMON. What purpose would a Sound type serve other than to annoy the crap out of trainers and Pokemon alike? It just seems a bit far-fetched to me.

Shovel Knight I have 100% beaten (except for achievements). I found the collectibles and abilities a bit easier to get than in other games I've played. It's a fun game (especially with the insane amount of cheat codes it has)

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Well, I don't find it to be funny, so probably not.
I have a major problem with this sentence. Because you don't think it's funny doesn't mean it's not a meme. I absolutely hate, hate, hate the Doge meme, but it's still a meme.

I agree with you about Impossibru being not funny, though. Still doesn't say anything about it not being a meme.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
My post had nothing to do with smash Mao, you crazy Swiss
Wait what? What is even the rapport with you? I was talking to Flight. (Also yeah i am a crazy Swiss, the only i think on this forum:4bowserjr:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom