• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
I do. But I get lazy and stick to Smash.
lmfao. that does sound kinda like a good idea. x3
Guess i could make my amiibos even more broken.
That's me in general. Whether it's games, food, or even what to watch.
lmfao I'm kinda the same way. x3 right now i am in a RPG mood but most of the games i want to play aren't even out yet. (unless you live in japan)
I was gonna try to play Fallout New Vegas again, but my mods keep bugging the game out. > . > ggrrrr.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
you're older than me?
interesting.
huehue
nobody will find my age.
Mostly because I screwed up. I wanted to be that guy and say I was 99, but instead of 1905 I put 1995...I am an idiot. :upsidedown:

Ever have those moments where you want to play a video game but can't decided which one?
Everyone has that moment if they own more than one (maybe two) video game(s).

D

Deleted member

lmfao. that does sound kinda like a good idea. x3
Guess i could make my amiibos even more broken.

lmfao I'm kinda the same way. x3 right now i am in a RPG mood but most of the games i want to play aren't even out yet. (unless you live in japan)
I was gonna try to play Fallout New Vegas again, but my mods keep bugging the game out. > . > ggrrrr.
I thought about leveling up my :4mario: and :4luigi: amiibo figurines but I haven't felt like it yet. They're super-stronk even at low levels lol.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
You know it's a slow day when the Social Thread starts gossiping over Childhoods and Adult Shenanigan Animes with cute artstyles

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
I thought about leveling up my :4mario: and :4luigi: amiibo figurines but I haven't felt like it yet. They're super-stronk even at low levels lol.
lol What i do is make them as broken as i can, then when friends come over we all gang up on a single amiibo.

So far Bowser and Luigi are my strongest ones, Bowser because he can kill you at 10% with a single grab, and Luigi because no one can hit him. x3

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Well, that's to be expected. I'm just wondering what could be in it that drives him to insanity. I may not like Death Note, but I don't shout "Death Note sucks" every time I get the opportunity.

AH! THE EVILSTICK!!

Is that the counterpart of the Love-love stick?

:troll:

D

Deleted member

I'll be 20 in right when the summer ends.
Cool. I haven't fully disclosed my age on the web yet. After being active for five years, I still don't feel like it nor have the urge / need to reveal it yet. It's just a number, and doesn't really matter. Personality does, however.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You know it's a slow day when the Social Thread starts gossiping over Childhoods and Adult Shenanigan Animes with cute artstyles
Yet we go Sanic speed when we discuss piercings and tattoos. :4pacman:

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
Cool. I haven't fully disclosed my age on the web yet. After being active for five years, I still don't feel like it nor have the urge / need to reveal it yet. It's just a number, and doesn't really matter. Personality does, however.
Flight you should say you're 19282343575994490 years old.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
i publically put it because ive had people delete me or stuff like that when they figure out my age.
not many people enjoy hanging out with people below 18, apparently.

D

Deleted member

lol What i do is make them as broken as i can, then when friends come over we all gang up on a single amiibo.

So far Bowser and Luigi are my strongest ones, Bowser because he can kill you at 10% with a single grab, and Luigi because no one can hit him. x3
Currently I'm just leveling them up to Level 50 and be done with them for a while. My :4tlink:, :4yoshi:, and :4dk: are super broken though.

i publically put it because ive had people delete me or stuff like that when they figure out my age.
not many people enjoy hanging out with people below 18, apparently.
I don't judge people by age, so it doesn't matter. It's all good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom