• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I really hate myself. I know that this is sad, yet I don't feel sad. I feel nothing. I can't remember the last time I cried about a sad thing. I guess I'll just have to cheat and use a gif.

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
I really hate myself. I know that this is sad, yet I don't feel sad. I feel nothing. I can't remember the last time I cried about a sad thing. I guess I'll just have to cheat and use a gif.

I'm not really crying either, but I still feel kind of sad about what happened. It wasn't what I was expecting to come home to, y'know?

D

Deleted member

I feel bad about this, yet I didn't cry, either.

R0Y

Smash Master

You don't have to cry to feel sad, you just have to understand.

Thanks for everything Iwata-san

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility

naaah you're fine.
Homura being sad is good enough :4pacman:
crying sucks anyways, my chest was hurting from it earlier.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
image.jpg

Apologies if this has already been posted, but I feel this quote alone shows how passionate Mr. Iwata was about his job. He was not just an idol, he was a fan.

There is truly no replacing him.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Ok so I eventually toned the crying down until i could be able to logically act.

I wanted to do one thing to honor Iwata because TTYD is very symbolic to me.

So, I loaded a before shadow queen save, had to savestates cause I didn't optimized the save for beating her, but I eventually did beat her and pass the text ONLY to take this printscreen:

Screenshot from 2015-07-12 23:27:21.png

So now I think i got to the phase when i accepted it :)

RIP.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Played a few rounds of Balloon Fight as well a few matches in Smash on the Balloon Fight stage.

I haven't suggested Balloon Fighter, my #1 most wanted character in Smash even before Brawl was announced, for the Smash Bros. Fighter Ballot yet. Now's the time (I can no longer give a crap on :4villager: possibly hurting his chances now).

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom