• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If fan demand can bring back "French Toast Crunch" I say we all demand these back

For some reason I still crave them

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Satan Hoopa Unbound got revealed offcially in the recent CoroCoro leaks
http://serebii.net/index2.shtml

He's too big :4dk:
No kidding, he's apparently 21 ft, which to put into perspective makes him the third largest Pokémon ignoring snake-like ones, and larger then every single legendary not named Primal Kyogre, Giratina-O and (Mega) Rayquaza. That's one large genie right there.

Anyway, I really like his design, it's suitably intimidating for a djinn with the power to warp reality to its whim. Just going by that, it's probably one of my favorite event legendaries at this point.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Found out about this

It's $90, but contains all the Marvel Oz book adaptations in a single book

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
And so begins the happening hype, in 11 hours I'll be finally able to play GTA V on PC and in 2 days the balance patch! Its coming! All of it is coming!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Today is my 20th birthday. Funny how time flies when you're wrapping up your teenage years, isn't it?
Happy Birthday mate! :)

Speaking of birthdays, my girlfriend told ahead of time that her's is in two weeks. Gives me more than enough time to order her a present off of EBay.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Thanks for the kind wishes, everybody. I just opened up a package that came to my apartment, and it seems that my parents got me a New 3DS XL, I guess I'll be doing my first System Transfer later today. I sure hope my Ambassador titles carry over with their save files from my old 3DS.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Thanks for the kind wishes, everybody. I just opened up a package that came to my apartment, and it seems that my parents got me a New 3DS XL, I guess I'll be doing my first System Transfer later today. I sure hope my Ambassador titles carry over with their save files from my old 3DS.
Your parents are awesome! :awesome:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Buy it then :grin:
I do have it (Games with Gold ftw) but I cannot play videogames during the week because of bad grades.

Also, new Lego game is coming out. This time it's about Jurassic Park. (Yoshi! :4yoshi:)
seriously?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom