• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

Regal where it at. Every time I play ToS I use Regal as soon as I can.
@Envy I just started Say I love you... I am sad already because of the pet rabbit.
:drsad:
Yayyyy for watching it! That makes me happy :D
But yeah...the rabbit :(

Don't worry Envy! Your not changed at all for me! :kirby2:
Also i hear that FE: Fates is bad. Is that true?
Haha thank you Mao <3
Where did you hear this? Surprisingly I haven't seen too much about Fates except for random articles.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Haha thank you Mao <3
Where did you hear this? Surprisingly I haven't seen too much about Fates except for random articles.
Thank's!
Also for FE: Fates, i see people say that on the Roy social thread. 'Probably see Let's play of the Japanese version or some have even the game apparently.
edit: lol, Japanese raccourced is censored.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Thank's!
Also for FE: Fates, i see people say that on the Roy social thread. 'Probably see Let's play of the Japanese version or some have even the game apparently.
edit: lol, Japanese raccourced is censored.
Oh no! Well I will just have to judge it for myself. I don't see how it could be that bad, though.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh no! Well I will just have to judge it for myself. I don't see how it could be that bad, though.
It's people opinion. So maybe your will love the game, also for what i see. They said thing like:
Fan service exagarrated.
Scenario more weak that Awakening.
Phoenix mode should not existed.
etc...But you can see in the Roy Social Thread if you want to know more. Or just wait the game for have your opinion.
(By the way, i have do a original song, do you want to see it?)

T

Trick or Treat

It's people opinion. So maybe your will love the game, also for what i see. They said thing like:
Fan service exagarrated.
Scenario more weak that Awakening.
Phoenix mode should not existed.
etc...But you can see in the Roy Social Thread if you want to know more. Or just wait the game for have your opinion.
(By the way, i have do a original song, do you want to see it?)
There is a lot of fanservice...so I can understand that. Phoenix mode is optional. Scenario more weak? Does that mean easier, or...? Yeah I will look at the thread and see what they are saying. But I still think I will love it!

She will never come back,is just a joke character,nothing special at all.
And I am so glad she did, because she is my new #1 character, with Lucina #2.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Yeah but M2K say on reddit that, if what the pro player of Melee have not what they want. Project M will be basically dead because they won't play character that are slighty different. Fox was not nerfed at all in 3.6. Just one or two nerf that are really not bad at all if you know how to play Fox like in Melee. And Zero opinion on Diddy is just a exemple. He said one time that he have no respect for Lucario main in Smash 4 just because you just win for being beat up and have a lucky hit. Which is a very chilidsih reaction in my opinion. Especially since now that i see no one praise Lucario. In contrary, i hear now that alot of person said that is trash. But really let's not talk about this. This will end up in something bad in my opinion.
But Project M is so much more different than Melee. And Lucario does rely on getting hurt but I have never heard Zero talk like that. If someone asks he gives his opinion, he will state it. I say, He can be good and get beat up to be better. I dont really think about tiers. But I do play competitively.

Haha thank you Mao <3
Im on episode 5. I dont like Aiko...

T

Trick or Treat

But Project M is so much more different than Melee. And Lucario does rely on getting hurt but I have never heard Zero talk like that. If someone asks he gives his opinion, he will state it. I say, He can be good and get beat up to be better. I dont really think about tiers. But I do play competitively.

Oooh episode 5 already? This is making me really happy haha. :)

D

Deleted member

Heh, it's just like what happened when the updated Homura was released.

Me: "Should I throw away my old attempts to re-rig and update the old Homura model? Nah!" *Hacks folder is 21.6 GB and contains over 30,000 files*

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

PM Fox play almost just like Melee in a game that play almost like Melee. But the few thing that diffencied are really not that big. But when you complain when they're are a little change like for Fox is really not a good thing. Especially when he is still the best character in the game. And Lucario is Smash 4 is very unliked because of how is Aura is buffed in this game. Like, if Lucario is a 156%. Your can die just a 30% on a Back air for exemple. Which is why Zero as said this. (I don't know where it is, but it was a tweet, i see it on a MLG video.) But hey, that's how they see the game. I suppose.
There is a lot of fanservice...so I can understand that. Phoenix mode is optional. Scenario more weak? Does that mean easier, or...? Yeah I will look at the thread and see what they are saying. But I still think I will love it!

OK!:4pacman:
(Your have not my answer my question about my song homever. :( )

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Good Evening, guys. It's been raining like mad since yesterday, and the weather report says we can expect showers for the whole next week. Darn. :ohwell:

:231:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Good Evening, guys. It's been raining like mad since yesterday, and the weather report says we can expect showers for the whole next week. Darn. :ohwell:

For me it's the opposite : It's too damn hot here. It's horrible. Good evening too.:4wiifitm:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Mei is adorable~! And is she really?
I try my best to avoid people I dont like. And I do that until I find friends. Or they get me to be there friend.

PM Fox play almost just like Melee in a game that play almost like Melee. But the few thing that diffencied are really not that big. But you complain when they're are a little change like for Fox is really not a good thing. Especially when he is still the best character in the game. And Lucario is Smash 4 is very unliked because of how is Aura is buffed in this game. Like, if Lucario is a 156%. Your can die just a 30% on a Back air for exemple. Which is why Zero as said this. (I don't know where it is, but iz was a tweet, i see it on a MLG video.) But hey, that's how they see the game. I suppose.
I have played Melee and Project M. They are VERY different. Its not as fast either. And I think I know what you are talking about with Lucario. M2K said he thinks rage is unfair and that Lucario get a huge benefit from it.
I look up to those two and I agree with them for the most part.

T

Trick or Treat

PM Fox play almost just like Melee in a game that play almost like Melee. But the few thing that diffencied are really not that big. But when you complain when they're are a little change like for Fox is really not a good thing. Especially when he is still the best character in the game. And Lucario is Smash 4 is very unliked because of how is Aura is buffed in this game. Like, if Lucario is a 156%. Your can die just a 30% on a Back air for exemple. Which is why Zero as said this. (I don't know where it is, but it was a tweet, i see it on a MLG video.) But hey, that's how they see the game. I suppose.

OK!:4pacman:
(Your have not my answer my question about my song homever. :( )
Ah! I'm sorry, I forgot! But yes, I would be interested! :)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I...
I have played Melee and Project M. They are VERY different. Its not as fast either. And I think I know what you are talking about with Lucario. M2K said he thinks rage is unfair and that Lucario get a huge benefit from it.
For a casual observer, it's still hard to notice the differences, although they are there. Project M wants to become its own game, instead of just being Melee on the Wii.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I try my best to avoid people I dont like. And I do that until I find friends. Or they get me to be there friend.

For me Project M feel like just Melee but with difference here and there. Like how the tether grab work in PM like brawl. Alot of character in PM play also like in Melee.Like Marth, Falco, Jigglypuff etc..But it's just my opinion of course.
Ah! I'm sorry, I forgot! But yes, I would be interested! :)
OK! So here is the song! I use this music for finding the parole!
Here the song anyway!
- The Chains of the Past…

Keep me in the lie…

When you, have get no choice…

To go without me !

- I rested in the darkness.

Thinking they were my friend.

But i was lying…. To my heart…

Being without you, i can’t advence alone

I was too afraid…of the futur !

But you have taken my hand.

And it’s when you bathed me in your light.

That my fear goes like tears of joy.

Togehter, we will break our chains.

That are keeping us in the dark of our fault.

And we will advence, to a new day.

Where, like before, we can truly, Smiles!

- Before, i wasn’t even sure of my choice.

Even tough that people counted on me.

I feel it like lying to myself.

And still accepted even tough….

But now that i’m with you.

I feel like i can face any danger.

And that i’m not lying to myself anymore.

And now! I can smile like before!

(Now!)

The dark chain inside my heart are no more!

And all thank’s to you !

So now, dance with me my hero.

(So now..)

Until we fall out on the ground.

Like the little child that we still are.

For that, we can see the star in the night.

That are so beautiful to watch!

- But something wasn’t right about you.

Your seem sad in your parole now.

Wait, all your said before was just lie?

No… I can’t believe those word!

What happen to you?

Your lying me all along?

No, it can’t be true !

Please, stop this cold tear !

I can’t supports to see you like that !

After this time or you save me!

Please ! Take my hand !

I will bath you under my light!

like you did with me before !

And we will advence, to a new day!

Or, like before, you can, truly, Smiles!
This is only text of course. But what do you think?

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Good morning comrades.
Good morning Neo!

For me Project M feel like just Melee but with difference here and there. Like how the tether grab work in PM like brawl. Alot of character in PM play also like in Melee.Like Marth, Falco, Jigglypuff etc..But it's just my opinion of course.

OK! So here is the song! I use this music for finding the parole!
Here the song anyway!
- The Chains of the Past…

Keep me in the lie…

When you, have get no choice…

To go without me !

- I rested in the darkness.

Thinking they were my friend.

But i was lying…. To my heart…

Being without you, i can’t advence alone

I was too afraid…of the futur !

But you have taken my hand.

And it’s when you bathed me in your light.

That my fear goes like tears of joy.

Togehter, we will break our chains.

That are keeping us in the dark of our fault.

And we will advence, to a new day.

Where, like before, we can truly, Smiles!

- Before, i wasn’t even sure of my choice.

Even tough that people counted on me.

I feel it like lying to myself.

And still accepted even tough….

But now that i’m with you.

I feel like i can face any danger.

And that i’m not lying to myself anymore.

And now! I can smile like before!

(Now!)

The dark chain inside my heart are no more!

And all thank’s to you !

So now, dance with me my hero.

(So now..)

Until we fall out on the ground.

Like the little child that we still are.

For that, we can see the star in the night.

That are so beautiful to watch!

- But something wasn’t right about you.

Your seem sad in your parole now.

Wait, all your said before was just lie?

No… I can’t believe those word!

What happen to you?

Your lying me all along?

No, it can’t be true !

Please, stop this cold tear !

I can’t supports to see you like that !

After this time or you save me!

Please ! Take my hand !

I will bath you under my light!

like you did with me before !

And we will advence, to a new day!

Or, like before, you can, truly, Smiles!
This is only text of course. But what do you think?
I like it! This probably wasn't your intention but I think it would make a great screamo song too, haham
But either way, I like itttt! :)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Good morning Neo!

I like it! This probably wasn't your intention but I think it would make a great screamo song too, haham
But either way, I like itttt! :)
"screamo song"?(
And really thank you! :) I tried my best in it! It would be the opening of my Original series "The Heart of Ice" if one day it become a Anime! (If they happen one day....) but i don't have a name for it. What name you would give to this song?

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
I'm in a good mood today, so how about another freemium.

Since I'm feeling evil however, I won't be picking the person. Let's see, this thread currently has 73849 posts apparently. I shall gift the person who is post 74000 in this thread. If poster 74000 is already premium, it will go to the next non premium person to post. If I'm not around when it happens, tag me.

Good morning Neo!
Good morning Envy!

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I can understand the complaints about FE Fates, as someone who's only played Radiant Dawn and Awakening so far.

They went a bit far with the fanservice. It is an optional feature, so I guess I can't complain that much.

I don't like it how the newer fans like the series for the waifu stuff rather than for its core as a strategy RPG. But those features make the games sell, so it's easy to see why IntSys is putting all that stuff. It's profitable, it helps the series sell. In the end, it's business.

All in all, Fire Emblem as it was before Awakening isn't likely to be a thing ever again, unless the waifu things drop in popularity.

Personally, I'm not too fond of the new direction the series is taking with all the pandering to certain kinds of fans, but hey, the essence of the series is still there.

Between the series being dead (had Awakening not been successful) and being alive but with the unnecessary pandering, I prefer the latter.

I don't like that kind of stuff, but if it's optional, it's not like I need to use those features in the first place, so I really can't complain.

D

Deleted member

Since I'm feeling evil however, I won't be picking the person. Let's see, this thread currently has 73849 posts apparently. I shall gift the person who is post 74000 in this thread. If poster 74000 is already premium, it will go to the next non premium person to post. If I'm not around when it happens, tag me.
Interesting...

I'm going to change my name. We'll see if I can win the free name change before I buy one.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Good morning comrades.
Good evening, comrade. :awesome:

Since I'm feeling evil however, I won't be picking the person. Let's see, this thread currently has 73849 posts apparently. I shall gift the person who is post 74000 in this thread. If poster 74000 is already premium, it will go to the next non premium person to post. If I'm not around when it happens, tag me.!
Hence the spam commences.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604

Good morning Envy!
INB4 Someone mathematically figures out when to post.

Neo Zero

Good evening, comrade. :awesome:

Hence the spam commences.

I told you I was feeling evil.

though really, usual posting ToS applies folks, if you double post or post a spam nothing reply you're disqualified

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Good morning Envy!
Well it's not going to be me for sure. I will not have internet a moment so yeah. :( But i hope the best for the winner!

T

Trick or Treat

"screamo song"?(
And really thank you! :) I tried my best in it! It would be the opening of my Original series "The Heart of Ice" if one day it become a Anime! (If they happen one day....) but i don't have a name for it. What name you would give to this song?
Haha, I am horrible with names so I can't help you there. I think it is awesome though...I have always wanted to make my own opening...

Good morning Envy!
How are you doing? In a good mood, I see, so things must be going well!

Morning, do-gooders! :4Hades:

How is everyo-

.... *Reads @Envy 's new title*

View attachment 60990
Whaaa-? Why? D:

Neo Zero

Haha, I am horrible with names so I can't help you there. I think it is awesome though...I have always wanted to make my own opening...

How are you doing? In a good mood, I see, so things must be going well!

Whaaa-? Why? D:
Is that the name of another anime?

It's the weekend and I can finally unwind a bit. Working on a secret project atm though which is a bit boring lol.

T

Trick or Treat

Is that the name of another anime?

It's the weekend and I can finally unwind a bit. Working on a secret project atm though which is a bit boring lol.
A secret project? That sounds very interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom