• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Yours truly truly appreciates the warm welcomes, Social thread dwellers.

It appears that in my absence you haven't lost the requirements to be worthy of my presence. Very well.

I wish I could be giving you my very own exclusive Official Seals of Approval. However, I had to deal with pesky budget cuts. What a shame.

Well, you know what they say: better luck next time.

Hello, hello! Who you might be, Miss?

I am the original Social thread frequenter. The Evil Lord. The tyrant who once ruled this place with an iron fist.

Yes, I was once a moderator. Emphasis on that is strictly necessary when talking about myself.

I like to put evil overlord acts. (But who's to say it's an act? I could very well be slouching in my red and black throne full of spikes, served by my demonic legions...)

Also, you appear to be an anime fan. That makes two of us. I like you already. (Consider yourself lucky you give me such a positive impression. Do your best to not disappoint me like countless people did in the past.)
...I migth not have changed....i might not have read a lot of your posts....

But you do feel different tbh.

Are you motivated lately? You do feel more optimistic (not optimism.....won;t do the same dumb mistake :) ).

*thinks he watched the just do it video*

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
*Kneels* I was waiting for your return, milord.
Your loyalty hasn't wavered. You have done well.

Ahem... Anyway, what did you all think of my glorious return? Too overblown, perhaps?

Well, that's what happened when I watched Code Geass, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann AND Kill la Kill in a row.

An overdose of awesomeness really did a good number in my brain cells, but I'm still the very same old Frostwraith you know and love.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Hello, hello! Who you might be, Miss?

I am the original Social thread frequenter. The Evil Lord. The tyrant who once ruled this place with an iron fist.

Yes, I was once a moderator. Emphasis on that is strictly necessary when talking about myself.

I like to put evil overlord acts. (But who's to say it's an act? I could very well be slouching in my red and black throne full of spikes, served by my demonic legions...)

Also, you appear to be an anime fan. That makes two of us. I like you already. (Consider yourself lucky you give me such a positive impression. Do your best to not disappoint me like countless people did in the past.)
i am... that person who's been here since May 2015
... thats literally it. my track record is golden :4pacman:.
yeah been watching anime. favorite is Hunter x Hunter (nobody would guess that), original and new. think other than that the most recent things ive watched areee... akame ga kill and kill la kill, both of which i enjoyed a good amount.

enjoy being king of evil of the thread again then.

D

Deleted member

I remember when there was a log of anime that I was supposed to watch... Good times. In the end, I got to 3 of them, and enjoyed 1.9 of them.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Good tastes, Good tastes
One should expect nothing less from yours truly.

And I've also watched Owari no Seraph and caught up with the manga. Dark, post-apocalyptic stories with vampires and demons are very much to my tastes.

World Trigger, too. Both manga and anime. Really under-appreciated series, if I do say so myself. (Then again, Toei didn't get their **** together until around 30 episodes in... >_>)

Well, my underlings folks, I shall leave for now. Do expect me soon.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
eh, i don't even know. i can't seem to find any good pikachu art for me to use as an avatar right now. meh
could choose a different pokemon if you wanna stay in the realm of pikachu/pokemon related things.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
.....oh geez i think I;m so dumb....

_-Super-Paper-Mario-GameCube-_.png

I have been on this forum for quite a long time and I JUST learned there's a "remove formating" button.....

....I could have used it wisely all this time you know....

:facepalm:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Guess who's back.

It's been a long while, Social Thread. :evil:

Seems you all haven't changed since I left around two months ago! (And I see some new faces as well...)

That is about to change, kiddies. :demon:

Yours truly has returned!

Consider this very thread overtaken by tyranny!

And Frostwraith is out because I have a long night of sleep awaiting. But tomorrow, you'll know true fear.
A bit late, but welcome back! Good to see you come visit the thread after so long!

D

Deleted member

.....oh geez i think I;m so dumb....

View attachment 60761

I have been on this forum for quite a long time and I JUST learned there's a "remove formating" button.....

....I could have used it wisely all this time you know....

:facepalm:
I knew about its existence months ago and still don't know what is it used for.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I knew about its existence months ago and still don't know what is it used for.
....I think the name is very clear and it;s something I compalined about.

Say I want to write big text
then little mini mr mini text (yes it;s from TTYD

and back to normal, <- this was only possible because of the clear formatting.

it jsut removes every hidden BBCode tags. Like, if you say bold, it put formatting tags to have it bold, same for italic, colors, sizes, strike through and underlined.

It's basically a "revert to default text" button.

I complained because the sizes had no "default" button, but clear formatting allows me to go back to it.

It might not be useful for posting here, but for editing my huge Paper Mario thread posts, I should have known it existed to save me some pain :(

D

Deleted member

....I think the name is very clear and it;s something I compalined about.

Say I want to write big text
then little mini mr mini text (yes it;s from TTYD

and back to normal, <- this was only possible because of the clear formatting.

it jsut removes every hidden BBCode tags. Like, if you say bold, it put formatting tags to have it bold, same for italic, colors, sizes, strike through and underlined.

It's basically a "revert to default text" button.

I complained because the sizes had no "default" button, but clear formatting allows me to go back to it.

It might not be useful for posting here, but for editing my huge Paper Mario thread posts, I should have known it existed to save me some pain :(
Oh, now I get it. I don't think I'll use it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom