• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm secretly a shape-shifting time traveller. But every time I change form I lose all my memory. Because of this I am also literally everyone in existence. So yes you were.
But wouldn't you not remember this?

T

Trick or Treat

Me neither! Lets be single buddies! (inb4 someone took this the wrong way)
Yayyy single-buddies! It's okay to be single!

My last relationship...didn't go so well. So I really don't mind being single for a while.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Tell me more.
You have an annoying pet who serves as unneeded comic relief named @Rocket Raccoon
@ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ joins the cast the 2nd season to ask for Envy's hand in marriage except he dies in an unrelated murder-suicide from @Luggy in a SpongeBob costume.

And Envy ends up marrying an alternate universe clone of @ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo while you are doomed to roam the ends of the earth with Rocket Raccoon.

WEEKNIGHTS AT 7!

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

The way you feel with yoshi is how I feel with pikachu. My little sister mained him, so I tried to get familiar with pikachu so that I can teach her some things. She ended up dropping pikachu, so now I'm stuck with some pika skill now. :4pikachu:
Yeah. Yoshi is a character I am really good with generally...I just rarely pick him these days.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
People ship me with everyone all the time. I ship myself with one woman... but she's not single. :|

D

Deleted member

What's a ship? What's in a ship? What / who am I being shipped with? Do I have to ship? How does it feel to ship?

So many questions...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Told you you shouldn't pre-emptively judge the game.
Which I didnt? Not once did I say I hated it. I just said I wasn't interested. I said it was a good game, but I wasn't interested atm.

but yeah, I guess Ill stick with Rollers. As much as I like the inkbrush, I cant seem to get any kills off of it ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Because throwing an unrelated Pokemon tune through a synthesizer and back is "good music" nowadays.
True story:
My brother was blasting his dubstep.
I went to check if the cat was okay because I literally thought the music was the sound of him throwing up.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
*looks at Social Thread*

I'm just going to ship myself with the Back button now.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Nobody ships me with anyone... Except my girlfriend. I find relief in that. : D
No one ships me with anyone, either. I am okay with that (:
We're talking about shipping? Well, read this: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Shipping:History_of_Pokémon_shipping

I wonder how far you'll get. :4pacman:
Ash x Dawn forever. I would consider accepting Serena but I haven't watched enough of XY to decide.

But seriously Ash x Dawn is forever my Poke OTP.

*looks at Social Thread*

I laughed way too hard at this. <3

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
*looks at Social Thread*

Whenever he makes a mistake, he can always rely on the back button in times of trouble. It'll always be there for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom