• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

oooh i definitely would.
unless the dream waifu is a kid watching hunter x hunter all day

probably not.

this is actually a pretty genius name, i'll admit.
Hmm, the wiki page for you is right, whoever wrote it. You are too hard on yourself. You are really cool. I definitely think you would score higher! (:

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
Not sure if I want to go with a dual-bladed speedy swordsman or a brawler with superpower skills for my first character

Alternatively I could go with this electric ray fish-woman idea I had a long time ago

This is a One Piece D20 if anyone needs a bit of context

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Also, thanks for letting me participate in the games. :4pacman:

I'm going back to 4chan. I have all these messed up amiibos I will not share. :upsidedown:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Hmm, the wiki page for you is right, whoever wrote it. You are too hard on yourself. You are really cool. I definitely think you would score higher! (:
naaaah not really lol.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i'm gonna write a social thread fanfic i think, if people wouldnt mind. im quite bored.

T

Trick or Treat

Must be all the "hot glue" on :4lucina:and:4peach:
The only 2 amiibo I own...

Well, here's Day 4 of SmashBoards VS the Autobots.

View attachment 59935
Envy and Grand Concubunny are down.
Obo :'(

naaaah not really lol.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i'm gonna write a social thread fanfic i think, if people wouldnt mind. im quite bored.
Yes really! I mean it. And that would be cool, I would be interested in reading it!

I also wonder how @Nintendo-Spider151 's is coming along.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Luigi and Pac-man = "Ghostbusters"
Luigi and Sonic = Not What You Expected / The Ultimate Rivalry?

R.O.B. and Megaman = Super Operating Robots

Shulk and Lucina = Future Fighters

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Very depressing indeed.

Now it's just me, @crazyal02 , and @KeybladePony

We're outnumbered by the Autobots. We may not even stand a chance. United we stand, divided we fall.
you didn;t gave SB a chance by not including me (I love to kill :) )

....but then again, the same applies for SB people so....yeah.....you still had chances :)

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Mhmm. Please tell us more about this hobby.
It;s simple!

You first always try to be
, that;s your top priority, if you don't, you;ll feel ashamed of yourself.

Then, what you do is you try to have the most appealing way to kill someone. It needs to be more than just "I shoot an arrow and he died", no, that's just very bland. Use skills that you are very confident like jumping repeatetly on the victim or just confuse him by doing figures in the air. You coudl also use stuff that you have or find, use your imagination.

But the thing you want to do is show at the end that paper beats everything on paper :)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It;s simple!

Then, what you do is you try to have the most appealing way to kill someone. It needs to be more than just "I shoot an arrow and he died", no, that's just very bland. Use skills that you are very confident like jumping repeatetly on the victim or just confuse him by doing figures in the air. You coudl also use stuff that you have or find, use your imagination.

But the thing you want to do is show at the end that paper beats everything on paper :)
Long story short, Be a psychopath

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
It;s simple!

[writing]
"Kills...victims...by...being...'stylish'..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It;s simple!

That post in three words: Grand Theft Auto :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom