• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

I may watch Inside Out once it hits DVD, whichever way, I'm going to see it someday

If I were you I would be calling her a ***** :4pacman:
But Im not you..... But Ill still call her one anyway:4villagerf:
I-I...n-no, I can't do that.. D: But thank you!

I've been in that situation.
Chin up. Just take it as a life experience and go forwards with it. It's what I did (and now I have an amazing girlfriend).
I am sorry you also had to be in that situation. But I am happy to hear that you found someone great! :D

Still great.
I did a thing I hate, that is, pull weeds, especially when my mother orders me to (rebellious even after just turning 21!), but the soil was perfect, and the work was quick.
It's a good thing, though. Doing the things I hate will continue to break down my unwillingness to do the difficult things in life.
I am glad you are doing great! (: And hey, at least the work wasn't that bad. Keep at it!

I'm so sorry that happened :(
Thank you...I would have rather she had just said no to begin with...but it happens. I wish her and her boyfriend all the best!

Wait.. She agreed to try dating then ran off for someone else?

... What a complete **** move. I think you can do better.

Edit: This sounds jerky on my part, but I got MAD when something similar happened to me.
Something similar happened to you? I'm sorry! :(

Naaah, it's fine to be upset. But anyone would be lucky to have you, and you can do much better than her.
I-I don't know about lucky. I am just an average girl, is all. But thank you :)

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
I'm using this small text to say that the closest intimacy with a girl I've gotten is in the 2nd grade when one kissed my hand and I shrieked in terror.
In middle school, a girl grabbed my head and pulled me towards her chest. I went back for seconds, she complied.

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
Also starting to feel like the only person without any romantic experience once again

Just ignore me at this point I'm rambling

T

Trick or Treat

I agree, it is silly. Sorry if you didn't want to hear that. :p
Humans are frivolous, and change constantly. If we place our confidence in them, we should expect to be scalded.

That aside, some clarification would be nice. Many here are under the assumption that the person you like(d) thought of it as an exclusive, romantic relationship. Is this true, or did she view it more as a friendship, or do we not know?
I know, it is silly.

But, she knew it was more than just a friendship. Of course, we weren't official or anything...so I can't hold it against her.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Screen Shot 2015-07-03 at 7.12.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-07-03 at 7.15.24 PM.png

Jamie Lee Curtis vs Daigo $10,000 money match + Trintroll vs Nairo will make this Evo the best one ever ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Also starting to feel like the only person without any romantic experience once again
If it makes you feel any better
I have no experience either
Unless you count uppercutting a perverted Grade 11 Girl "experience" :4pacman:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
guys i hate to erm derail from envy's issue but i'm really hype for one reason.

HYPEEEEEE

anyways sorry back to the problem.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Dating?

I go to an all-boy high, and just finished my freshman year a few weeks ago. Considering I didn't make any real female friends in grade school, I haven't talked to a single girl my age in at least a year. I thought they were all jerks because they were mean, but in retrospect it's kinda obvious that a few of them liked me and were doing that be-mean-to-someone-you-like-because-you-can't-understand-your-emotions thing that middle schoolers do.

I always found that logic weird. Shouldn't you be nice to someone you have feelings for?

I'm totally not a hypocrite and didn't spend the entirety of 8th Grade doing this to this one girl.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
N-no, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make this all about me! :/
Trust me, it's fine. The majority of the people around these parts don't have a social life of their own so they like to help other people in theirs.

T

Trick or Treat

Trust me, it's fine. The majority of the people around these parts don't have a social life of their own so they like to help other people in theirs.
I was just a little sad, is all. But this thread always cheers me up. :)

And...I am always happy to help out as well, if anyone needs it. I don't like seeing any of you sad.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Alright. Here's day 1 of SmashBoards VS The Autobots.
image.jpg

Envy's on a roll so far. Frostwraith, SG, Sunset Shimmer, and Wheeljack are down.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Can I come in? I'm a guy with cool hair too.
Come in, brother. We accept those who are of the XY chromosome structure.

We are against XX but very okay with XXX. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom