• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Man, all this Fire Emblem talk. I should play more of the games some day.

I know it may be a bit late, but would anyone want to do a couple of almost midnight matches on Wii U? :4dk:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
@ Soul. Soul. Okay this time I'm not asking about your profile pic.
It's your signature

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Try deleting all the files you don't really need. Or just reinstall your operating system from scratch. Or Google "how to make my computer faster".

You're a guest, right? I can change it for you since I'm registered.
It just goes slow randomly then back to normal.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Try deleting all the files you don't really need. Or just reinstall your operating system from scratch. Or Google "how to make my computer faster".

You're a guest, right? I can change it for you since I'm registered.
Change it to "Burning Mandala (Iron Head)" And if you can please put an info box

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
At least you didn't mention the System 32 stuff. I've been on 4chan long enough to know that it won't work. But I did go on raids where they tricked people into deleting it. :4pacman: Happy times.

Who doesnt?
Clyde, the snake, is a strong boy, he is already passed his expiration date
Why do we give our pets normal names? :4dk: The least normal I had was JoJo the dog.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
At least you didn't mention the System 32 stuff. I've been on 4chan long enough to know that it won't work. But I did go on raids where they tricked people into deleting it. :4pacman: Happy times.

Why do we give our pets normal names? :4dk: The least normal I had was JoJo the dog.
Seeing the DK face I half expected you to say Dong

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Support conversations and what FE unit/type each of us would be.
Spider gifs? sure
Seeing the gifs is nothing.

Seeing them in person would probably make me rethink my life choices though. Not afraid of spiders in the least but I don't care how strong your will is, you're probably going to spend the next 3 hours making sure none of them got on your clothing.

The only insects (...include arachnids even though they aren't insects) I truly despise are bed bugs. The only ones that I might be afraid of in the slightest are the very angry stinging insects.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
it's from the gates to infinity animation video they made in 2013.
I think it's the gif itself that's throwing me off. I'm sure it's not what was intended from the animation video, but when it's looped like that...

D

Deleted member

Geez, the system32 joke is old. Let's move on.

Change it to "Burning Mandala (Iron Head)" And if you can please put an info box
Done.

T

Trick or Treat

I am probably going to start my 4th playthrough of Awakening...to hold me over until Fates. And to figure out which character I would be.

But...I am going to read all the pages I missed while at work.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Soul.

I think it's the gif itself that's throwing me off. I'm sure it's not what was intended from the animation video, but when it's looped like that...
I dunno man, I found the .GIF on a certain website (it was the same thing you're seeing right now), resized it, and put it here.
I was thinking of changing it but I'm too lazy.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
OKAY EVERYONE, NEW CONVERSATION TOPIC!

I AM HIGHLY BORED. To relieve such a burden I am going to start up a Hunger Games simulator with the cast of everyone's favorite drama-comedy sitcom, the Smash 4 Social Thread!

I'm going with the standard 24 players so if you want in, tell me quickly.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I am probably going to start my 4th playthrough of Awakening...to hold me over until Fates. And to figure out which character I would be.

But...I am going to read all the pages I missed while at work.
I'm mid my 12th run of Awakening.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Seeing I said JoJo I expected you to bring up something about JoJo's Bizzare Adventure. :4pacman:
I was going to say " Why not Dio" after that :denzel:

I AM HIGHLY BORED. To relieve such a burden I am going to start up a Hunger Games simulator with the cast of everyone's favorite drama-comedy sitcom, the Smash 4 Social Thread!

Sign me up

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

You should make me and @ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo a team.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility

i dont feel like dying but i'll gladly read it :4pacman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom