• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Because I'm lazy I'm making corn for supper also because I'm not fond of going out during the day to get anything better.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I decided to make myself go back in the past and listened to a sparta remix :
2 0 0 7 M E M E S B O Y S !

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I decided to make myself go back in the past and listened to a sparta remix :
2 0 0 7 M E M E S B O Y S !
What the hell, I didn't think it'd be a video I'd have actually watched years before...
But yeah 2007 was a much...simpler time for memes. There were no ironic "DAE MAYMAYS XD" memes, and rage comics/advice animals were actually a thing.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
What the hell, I didn't think it'd be a video I'd have actually watched years before...
But yeah 2007 was a much...simpler time for memes. There were no ironic "DAE MAYMAYS XD" memes, and rage comics/advice animals were actually a thing.
Remember when there was still Youtube Poops with CDI cutscenes ? And they were considered as "memes" ?

Those were the days.

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Remember when there was still Youtube Poops with CDI cutscenes ? And they were considered as "memes" ?

Those were the days.
Yep, it's all evolved now...
Though YTP's are now better than ever imo, CDi cutscenes got old after a moment.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028

Holy crap I want this.
i have this. or used to.
(Creepy childhood mem.)
i was sleeping, and when i woke, all its arms and limbs were torn off.
Someone had snuck in and did this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom